Convey all trailer doesn't fill planter.

garyst

Convey all trailer doesn't fill planter.

Post by garyst »

Tried using the convey all semi trailer today to fill the kinze pivot planter but no matter what I try it wouldn't refill, and yes the trailer had seed in it, I had it on the correct hopper that had the seed in it, the truck was started, and the lids on the planter was open. Also the semi water/herbicide/liquid fertilizer tanker trailer in the animal category can't be emptied back into a pallet or anything else. I now have to sell and re buy a new one every time I switch between herbicide and liquid fertilizer. Another note on the planters they should be able to plant sorghum as well. I see it done all the time irl. Please add/fix in the upcoming update, Thank you. These issues I am having are on Xbox series s.
sketch424

Re: Convey all trailer doesn't fill planter.

Post by sketch424 »

I've had a similar issue, the bins are actually 1 number out from what the hud says, you'll notice that when you put the pipe away, you actually select Bin 1 to do this.
this seems like a very simple label change fix. hopefully!
JensChrDK

Re: Convey all trailer doesn't fill planter.

Post by JensChrDK »

garyst wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 4:47 pm I now have to sell and re buy a new one every time I switch between herbicide and liquid fertilizer.
Or you could keep both and just switch trailer.
Been playing WAAAAY to many hours - PC with Logitech G27 and Thrustmaster Simtask Farmstick