Largest Water Tank Bug Report

JohnDeere318

Largest Water Tank Bug Report

Post by JohnDeere318 »

For some reason it won't let me enter it in the real bug report subsection of the forum so I'll post it here, hopefully Giants looks at it...

I've done this 2 times and was able to get the game to crash.

-Place 2 32000 liter water tanks side-by-side in the lake next to the dealership
-Start filling up 1 of them.
-Immediately detatch from the one filling up and hook up to the other one.
-Start filling up tank #2

Then my game will start to become unresponsive and I'll have to force close.

I am still on the original version of the game and haven't updated yet, maybe this has been fixed already in the Day One patch?
My PC specs: Click Here (Google Doc) :gamer:

How to post your log.txt
don_apple

Re: Largest Water Tank Bug Report

Post by don_apple »

JohnDeere318 wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 4:27 pm For some reason it won't let me enter it in the real bug report subsection of the forum so I'll post it here, hopefully Giants looks at it...
That's because GIANTS now has an official bug tracker where you can (and should) report such issues: https://feedback.giants-software.com/se ... ject_id=11
Gruß/Regards,
don_apple

Apple iMac 27" (2017), Quad-Core i7 4.2 GHz, 48GB, AMD Radeon R580 8GB
Bitte benutzt das öffentliche Forum für Supportfragen und nicht PN/Please use the public forum for support questions and not PM
FS22 Bugtracker
log.txt Image Server Forenregeln Board rules
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

That's where I went and it says, "Your account may be disabled or blocked or the username/password you entered is incorrect." Don't know how I could've been blocked or disabled w/o warning.

How to post your log.txt
parad0x177

Post by parad0x177 »

JohnDeere318 wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 11:18 pm That's where I went and it says, "Your account may be disabled or blocked or the username/password you entered is incorrect." Don't know how I could've been blocked or disabled w/o warning.
Did you actually create an account in the bugtracker system? (It’s not the same account as the forum.)
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

parad0x177 wrote: Tue Dec 07, 2021 5:21 am Did you actually create an account in the bugtracker system? (It’s not the same account as the forum.)
Nobody told me I had to create a new account for that, good to know. I probably won't worry about it. After I updated to the day one patch, I saw that greenhouses don't make much money like they did before ($1,000/hr now vs $10,000/hr for 3 total greenhouses).

How to post your log.txt