When can we expect a patch for the most gamebreaking bugs?

lord_nuker

When can we expect a patch for the most gamebreaking bugs?

Post by lord_nuker »

So, I play on Xbox series S, and so far I have encountered more bugs than expected in an launch version of FS. Yes, there has been an challenging 18 months, but I still expected better QA work than this.

In my 5-6 hours of playing have encountered a list of bugs, some are more irritating than other.
Already when I started the new game and farm I was meet with stuttering while standing still and panning the camera around, intensify when walking and running. Stuttering also appears while driving, especially when you have more than equipment attached to your tractor/truck! And then there is the issue with contracts that can't get fulfilled, that's a strange thing to slipp through the control. And my last, and probably most irritating, missing frictions when hauling trailers around. There is no trailer in the game that is heavy enough when filled up that is remotely close enough to stop trucks from dragging them up the roads in the game, yet here we are. A powerful Mack truck couldn't handle a short slope without loosing traction and slide down again. How did you miss this one? I have also putted links to two YouTube clips showing my problems down below. But now onto my main question, when are you Giants Software going to start releasing patches to fix these issues? Some of them should have been discovered before release, especially on consoles!

Video of stuttering
https://youtu.be/Q_Cu5-rR0-E

Video of truck issues
https://youtu.be/v9YWvXsFtGg
chale8

Re: When can we expect a patch for the most gamebreaking bugs?

Post by chale8 »

According to a post from Giants that I can’t find right now - “before Christmas”.
s_shiggy_y

Re: When can we expect a patch for the most gamebreaking bugs?

Post by s_shiggy_y »

im also finding with a steering wheel setup on fs22 on a series s too that the LB RB dont work and also the controls on the wheel are just daft anyways even when set to automatic etc