Problems with camera randomly changing

sporadicsmiles

Problems with camera randomly changing

Post by sporadicsmiles »

Not come across anything similar to this in my search through this forum.

My view keeps shifting by 90° to the left at random intervals. As in I can be looking straight forward and then instantly there is a jump to looking 90° to the left. This happens in all view modes (first and third person in a vehicle, walking).

It is also particularly bad around pallets, and this involves the "pick up pallet" action. Very often I will get this jerk of the camera while picking up a pallet. I then cannot put down the pallet (or cannot pick one up, depends if I am holding/not holding). I have to either go to the EXC menu, or tab into a vehicle and come back. This makes handling pallets by hand simply impossible.

Now I did experience something similar to this while playing FS19, and in the end I narrowed it down to a mod (it was the Lumberjack mod). Uninstalling this mod fixed things then. The problem now is that this happened from day one when I had no mods installed.

I would assume that this must have something to do with my controller, and how it is interacting with some game setting somewhere. Note that it is not a deadzone issue, because it also affects pallet handling not just view (I wish it was so simple). I have tried uninstalling and removing all files associated with FS19 (just in case there was a conflict. It did not help. I deleted the default key binding file, did not help.

I am using a PS5 controller, which I use wirelessly most of the time. The same things happens when wired (so no bluetooth dropouts). I also had a Logitec F310 controller, and when tested this suffers the same thing (although this one does have a broken thumbstick).

I am at a loss of what to try next. This is clearly a conflict on my end, but I have no clue what. Absolutely any help or suggestions anyone can offer would be greatly appreciated. While this is not making it impossible to play, it does get annoying and means I cannot handle pallets by hand at all.
IIIullaIII

Re: Problems with camera randomly changing

Post by IIIullaIII »

I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM
AND I HAVE SEE IF I MAKE DOUBLE LEFT OR DOUBLE RIGHT I JERK LEFT OR RIGHT
AND I CAN TURN ROUND WHIT JERK 360°
I RESOLVED
QUICK CAMERA MOD USE SAME BUTTON I CHANGED BUTTON AND OK NOW,FOR ME RESOLVED