General Bugtracker Question

FarmCatJenkins

General Bugtracker Question

Post by FarmCatJenkins »

So I submitted my first bug last night, pertaining to the manure extension showing double the available manure with two animal pens next to it. I went on this morning to check to see if I had a response and all I see is a green square that says "resolved" next to it. No comment from Giants saying they know about it or anything. Am I just looking in the wrong spot?
Farmer since birth. Simulated since ‘15

Xbox: Hodge A Palooza
Steam: FarmCat Jenkins
norfolk farmer

Re: General Bugtracker Question

Post by norfolk farmer »

I've not used the system myself but maybe it means something they are already aware of and have fixed. From what I have read am I correct in saying when you report a bug that their is no way of knowing if it has been already reported ?
blue_painted

Re: General Bugtracker Question

Post by blue_painted »

As far as I can see, there is no way of seeing how many times the same issue has been reported -- seems a bit short-sighted to me -- so it could be that the issue has been resolved and the list-maintainer has got fed up of repeating the same info time and time again.
Playing new "Beest" Intel i7-11700F with GeForce GTX 3060 and XBOX controller
also £600 laptop - AMD Ryzen 5600H with GeForce GTX 3050 XBOX controller

Dairydeere's A Guide to Finding Farming Simulator Mods - Please give this a read and help spread awareness for respectful mod downloads