[PC][FS22] Ingame sound seem to change equalizer or just sound flat

Redd

[PC][FS22] Ingame sound seem to change equalizer or just sound flat

Post by Redd »

So before the game was released and i saw that the sound was gonna be improved i was excited. But when i got in to the game and have been playing for some time i find that the sounds seem like someone turn an equalizer to the flat/Pure Direct setting. So every thing sounds muffled and has no meaty sounds with no bass at all. Even the radio and basicly every thing just sounds flat.

This only happends in FS22 with my current settings
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1KL7EIP ... sp=sharing

Every other game i play has not this isssue and i can't find any other posts about this. Is there something there can be done to get it to sound better? Or is it just the way it was released and is a bug or something?
Dezza69

Re: [PC][FS22] Ingame sound seem to change equalizer or just sound flat

Post by Dezza69 »

Playing through 5.1 surround and the new sound is quite impressive. To me... I love audio...
AgroDude

Post by AgroDude »

Sounds are overall very good!

There is an issue on Mac where under certain circumstances, entering the menu causes the global volume to reduce. It requires a restart of FS22 to fix.
ItsBurn2020

Post by ItsBurn2020 »

Hello i have the same issue and i know that, this issue if with the corsair icue software, it breaks the surround in the game and other software like OBS that i have trouble with too, i guess the best option is to get a new headset, i like my headset but it is such a massive problem in some games where it breaks the audio, i want to contact corsair about this issue