FS22 gameplay issues

tosbourne88

FS22 gameplay issues

Post by tosbourne88 »

Hello all,
Been running FS22 since release date with only minor bug issues. Yesterday though, the game would drop FPS to ~17 and my vehicles would have a mind of their own while trying to drive. They would turn, move, camera angle would change and there was no way to fix this. I would reset the game, play for a few minutes, then the same thing would happen. Not sure where to go from here. Here are some pc specs,

Asus Z590-A Prime
Intel I7-11700k
2x16gb Corsair Ram
Gigabyte RTX 2070 super
Game is run on a 1TB Samsung M.2 970 evo drive

Frame rate was always good up till this point. Let me know your thoughts and possible fixes.

Thanks
tosbourne88

Re: FS22 gameplay issues

Post by tosbourne88 »

Found out what was causing the issue. Would only happen while I was driving the Semi with the Krone Profi Liner trailer attached. The trailer was fine before, but I had it loaded up with pallets of lettuce. Had 16600 of lettuce and 120 of honey on the trailer. After driving for a few seconds FPS would drop to 17-20 and the truck would be almost uncontrollable(turning on its own, going in reverse, not responding to the commands. My camera would also sometimes start turning and zooming out). I would have to stop for a few seconds, FPS would go back to 60, then travel again until FPS drop to 17. Had to continue this for over 30 minutes in order to get to the sell location. All good now. Guess I will have to put less on my trailer next time.
AgroDude

Re: FS22 gameplay issues

Post by AgroDude »

Known issue with pallets of lettuce (maybe other items, too). The more pallets, the slower it gets.