Not being able to sell products at the bakery

Raccoon Steam

Not being able to sell products at the bakery

Post by Raccoon Steam »

Whenever i try to sell my eggs at the bakery, they wont sell and i get spammed with a 0 £ harvest income sign. really annoying

Edit don_apple: topic moved from "FS17 Bug Reports" to "Technical Support", since it looks like it is about an issue with LS22.
FarmCatJenkins

Re: Not being able to sell products at the bakery

Post by FarmCatJenkins »

Does it take the eggs or are they left in the sellpoint area? The built in production chains buildings used as a sellpoint before purchasing only has a certain capacity it can hold at one time. It will have to process through what you sold there before more will sell. I'm having the same problem with the spinnery on Haut-Beyleron taking cotton bales. I've had two bales sitting in the sellpoint area for close to two years lol
Farmer since birth. Simulated since ‘15

Xbox: Hodge A Palooza
Steam: FarmCat Jenkins
Raccoon Steam

Re: Not being able to sell products at the bakery

Post by Raccoon Steam »

FarmCatJenkins wrote: Tue Dec 07, 2021 6:55 pm Does it take the eggs or are they left in the sellpoint area? The built in production chains buildings used as a sellpoint before purchasing only has a certain capacity it can hold at one time. It will have to process through what you sold there before more will sell. I'm having the same problem with the spinnery on Haut-Beyleron taking cotton bales. I've had two bales sitting in the sellpoint area for close to two years lol
Ok. So i will have to wait. Then its rather useless to go the bakery then. thanks for the help