Missions drying up after about 45 months into game?

firefox2026

Missions drying up after about 45 months into game?

Post by firefox2026 »

Anyone know if missions normally start to dry up after a while in the game? I haven't gotten anymore bailing missions for a while now. So far I only been getting just maybe a handful of harvesting/fertilizing/spraying missions.
J4dos

Re: Missions drying up after about 45 months into game?

Post by J4dos »

Yeah man can relate, im 4 years in-game and literally only got them on the 1st year and after that I had no more as I had completed them. I posted something about it on this forum
FarmCatJenkins

Post by FarmCatJenkins »

Have either of you guys posted a bug report on this? Haven't seen any other topics talking about this but it would help if it was reported officially to Giants.

https://feedback.giants-software.com/
Farmer since birth. Simulated since ‘15

Xbox: Hodge A Palooza
Steam: FarmCat Jenkins
dan1108

Post by dan1108 »

I see it too on Elm Creek. I got to bail the first year, after that the grass fields on the big field and the small ones up in the NE just dont GROW anymore...also many fields don't even offer cultivation or plowing contracts, and the fields remain dead. Definitely something buggy here. Its obvious, so I'm sure they know about it. I recall the same thing happening on some maps in Seasons19, although never this bad. I don't mind it..*censored* I can't get all of the juicy big field contracts, but its more incentive to buy more land and work it off with smaller equipment, keeping myself constantly busy - rather than saving for that large tractor which I really don't need, can't use enough to its work potential, nor afford its repair costs.
firefox2026

Post by firefox2026 »

Yeah I wasn't sure if that was the way it was suppose to be or if it was a bug. I will write up a bug report and I didn't think to check the state of some of the grass fields so I will check that also.