FS22 - Stadia. Game freezing

shermichel

Re: FS22 - Stadia. Game freezing

Post by shermichel »

J'ai un problème très similaire sur FS 22 Stadia. Je joue sur ma TV via chromecast avec Google TV, connecté via ethernet et une manette SN30 Pro + en WiFi. Un test de la vitesse internet avant de lancer le jeu me donnait les résultats suivants : 65 Mbps/ PING 28 ms sans charge et 84 ms avec charge / 11 Mbps upload. Après un trentaine de minutes de jeu, mon écran "gèle". Je dois quitter FS 22 puis Stadia et relancer. Très emmerdant à la fin.Pour terminer le labour des champs 52-53, j'ai dû m'y prendre au moins 10 reprises pour le terminer.

P.S. - 14-01-2022
Croyant que non internet pouvait en être la cause, j'ai fait intaller internet Pure Fibre 100 Mbps, ping 12 ms, connecté à un chromecast avec TV via un câble ethernet. J'ai effecté des tests sur ma TV et ma tablette android avec des résolutions de 4K, 1080p et 720p avec toujours les mêmes crashs. Après deux mois d'essais et de frustrations, je suis au bord de la crise de nerfs. Avant de s'acharner à valider de nouveaux mods, Giants devrait accorder un priorité absolue à la stabilité de FS 22 sur toutes les plateformes incluant Stadia.
Last edited by shermichel on Fri Jan 14, 2022 8:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.
re3el

Post by re3el »

Same here on Stadia.

I call it Farming Save-a-lot 22..

That will be fixed, but more frustrating.. they have problems with the in-game modhub.

Hope they could eventually fix that. Until then, like fs19, no maps, equipment, buildings. We are missing out on over 100 mods already (within a month of release). They work on any other platform.

Stuff from Giants, like the Fiat 1300 and other free goodies..
Smoogie

Post by Smoogie »

re3el wrote: Fri Dec 31, 2021 7:49 pm That will be fixed, but more frustrating.. they have problems with the in-game modhub.
Do you think Stadia will get a modhub?

Anyway, it appears my game freezes if I'm near placables. Things like sheds or pastures.
What about you guys?
behin56

Post by behin56 »

Same here. For me the game freezes on stadia every time I hop into a newly bought vehicle in front of the shop.
shermichel

Post by shermichel »

I have the same problem. I play on the ELMCREEK map. FS 22 randomly freezes after a few minutes of play (10-15 minutes max) and I lose a lot of my work. Believing that my internet could be the cause, I installed Pure Fiber 100 Mbps, ping 12 ms, connection to a chromecast with TV via an ethernet cable. I tested on my TV and my tablet in 4K, 1080p and 720p resolutions with always the same crashes. After nearly two months of trying, I'm on the verge of a nervous breakdown. Before rushing to validate new mods, Giants should give absolute priority to the stability of FS 22 on all platforms including Stadia.
shermichel

Post by shermichel »

Like many other FS 22 gamers, I reported this "freezing" issue to Giant-Software. For response, I received an email apologizing for the slow response and offering possible solutions unrelated to the problem. The message was obviously a pre-programmed general message sent by a robot.
xjjohnsonx

Post by xjjohnsonx »

Still having major issues with my game freezing. Giants can we get a response or a acknowledgment of the issue. We paid the premium console pricing ($60), while knowing we are going to miss out on things the console/pc players do get (modhub) so it should at least be playable. I have a decent PC that would have no issues running fs22 but I got it on stadia so I could just turn it on and play or play on my mobile phone, it's supposed to just be easy. I didn't know we were going to have so many issues and have no support whatsoever when the game isn't even playable out of the box. No issues with any other games on stadia, I have about 30 or so in my library.
nikolai5

Post by nikolai5 »

Same here. Game freezing and auto save doesn't work as expected. :sadnew:
re3el

Post by re3el »

Smoogie wrote: Thu Jan 06, 2022 7:09 pm
re3el wrote: Fri Dec 31, 2021 7:49 pm That will be fixed, but more frustrating.. they have problems with the in-game modhub.
Do you think Stadia will get a modhub?

Anyway, it appears my game freezes if I'm near placables. Things like sheds or pastures.
What about you guys?
They MUST bring the modhub now it is a base game thing. I complained at Google with their restrictions and told them the game is actually broken. They sel it at the full price, but run half the game!
Smoogie

Post by Smoogie »

Alright, alright. Calm down. You basically knew from the start there wouldn't be a modhub on Stadia, as did I. I'd like to see a modhub too but you know, Google.. 🙄
re3el

Post by re3el »

I actually had a chat conversation with Stadia about the case being 4 months. I am raging them everywhere. They finally get that missing basegame features means a broken game and if it isn't fixed a refund, anytime.

They are looking into this (again). So there is rhis slight little chance..

If more people complaining about it at Stadia..

But lets wait and see how much 'developer support' there is. Saving up for xbox meanwhile. Don't going to sit and wait..

If they fix this, this shows developer support, gamers support AND support for their OWN platform.
Smoogie

Post by Smoogie »

I do agree with you on that, re3el.

Did I miss something or aren't we getting the new update? I can't find anything about it. :confusednew:
Latury57

Post by Latury57 »

Smoogie wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 3:28 pm I do agree with you on that, re3el.

Did I miss something or aren't we getting the new update? I can't find anything about it. :confusednew:
Good evening I sent a message on the fs22 discord and a member of GIANTS replied to me after multiple messages sent to support, discord and twitter.I hope it will come soon because we have been waiting for it since the 1.2.0.0 update at stadia

{It is coming out ASAP for Stadia. Please be patient.
Sometimes things aren't fully in our control when working with 3rd party platforms.}
Smoogie

Post by Smoogie »

Thank you!
re3el

Post by re3el »

More patience.. They are testing us.. worthy of having this. We need to earn this. We haven't paid enough.. 🤣🤣🤣

Cyberpunk was kicked out of a store because of this. This feels even worse, knowing they had a year extra, cyberpunk developers didn't have..

And then they completely dismissed the missing modhub in Stadia while developing annew game..