FS 22 drop frame rate in xbox series x And support response

Ali.farmer19

FS 22 drop frame rate in xbox series x And support response

Post by Ali.farmer19 »

Hello friends, the game on the Xbox console has a lot of frame drop, which is really annoying. The game is not smooth at all, I reported several times but with ridiculous answers, they did not accept the problem of their game.
I paid $ 100 for this game but I can not enjoy it, they should fix these problems as soon as possible, ignoring our rights is a big insult, friends please report this problem too.
You can see the support response to this big problem below, if not this insult then what?

Hello Ali Fatemi,

Thank you for the follow-up, yes, we responded with the following question:

Thank you for reaching out to us.

Has your XBox been cleaned? Is there excess dust in any of the ventilation areas? Is the platform getting enough air?

Best regards,
Nicholas Frazier
GIANTS Software Support Team
LovesAeroad

Re: FS 22 drop frame rate in xbox series x And support response

Post by LovesAeroad »

I have exactly the same issue, it is in the game since I play it (FS15)

My post:
viewtopic.php?f=964&t=184681
Ali.farmer19

Post by Ali.farmer19 »

LovesAeroad wrote: Fri Dec 17, 2021 10:47 am I have exactly the same issue, it is in the game since I play it (FS15)

My post:
viewtopic.php?f=964&t=184681

They will not solve this problem until everyone protests against this great and annoying problem, they do not care about our opinions at all.
abrahamslinkons

Post by abrahamslinkons »

Having the same problem on series X. Submitted a bug and they said will be fixed in next patch. Patch came and nothing is fixed. It is unplayable. Have you cleaned the dust? WTF is that supposed to mean. I'll be getting a refund.

Lets keep submitting this bug. How can you release new machinery and not fix performance issues.
Ali.farmer19

Post by Ali.farmer19 »

abrahamslinkons wrote: Fri Dec 17, 2021 12:56 pm Having the same problem on series X. Submitted a bug and they said will be fixed in next patch. Patch came and nothing is fixed. It is unplayable. Have you cleaned the dust? WTF is that supposed to mean. I'll be getting a refund.

Lets keep submitting this bug. How can you release new machinery and not fix performance issues.
They have no right to take money but deliver a defective game to us. Everyone should continue to report and protest, giants behaves as if nothing has happened, they do not accept the problem of their game.
LovesAeroad

Post by LovesAeroad »

Any update from FS here?
Ali.farmer19

Post by Ali.farmer19 »

LovesAeroad wrote: Wed Dec 22, 2021 6:38 pm Any update from FS here?
At the moment, giants has not paid any attention to this big problem, everyone should protest so that this terrible problem can be solved soon, the frame drop is really high.
abrahamslinkons

Ali.farmer19 wrote: Wed Dec 22, 2021 6:44 pm
At the moment, giants has not paid any attention to this big problem, everyone should protest so that this terrible problem can be solved soon, the frame drop is really high.

I totally agree. I submitted again the bug since patch but have no respond at all. Im starting to think they cant fix it and they are not even trying to.
syeQ

Post by syeQ »

I have the same problem on my series X. And with regards to the reply you received, they blocked me on Facebook for pointing out that their game is totally broken. I'm not even allowed to like posts anymore. So yeah. This is the last FS I buy and I requested a refund for this one. Not that they care.
LovesAeroad

Post by LovesAeroad »

Hmm this *censored*. I don’t do contracts with workers or let workers do anything if I need to drive with a truck. Anyway lets hope it gets resolved. It is bad programming, the graphics aren’t that different from the others and this is an issue since FS15 Or earlier.
Ali.farmer19

Post by Ali.farmer19 »

syeQ wrote: Wed Dec 22, 2021 8:43 pm I have the same problem on my series X. And with regards to the reply you received, they blocked me on Facebook for pointing out that their game is totally broken. I'm not even allowed to like posts anymore. So yeah. This is the last FS I buy and I requested a refund for this one. Not that they care.
Their work is really ugly and insulting, they do not even answer us, to say all their problems here and not to be silent, it is interesting here yesterday under the last post of their official Instagram page where I mentioned the problems. Some people who also had Xbox criticized and even insulted me, saying that the game does not have a drop in frames. There is a problem with your hardware.
Ali.farmer19

Post by Ali.farmer19 »

abrahamslinkons wrote: Wed Dec 22, 2021 8:33 pm

I totally agree. I submitted again the bug since patch but have no respond at all. Im starting to think they cant fix it and they are not even trying to.
I was very surprised when some people denied the drop of the game frame in the last post of the giants' official page on Instagram yesterday? !! What do you think is the reason? Those who reviewed the game on YouTube said that there is a drop in frames and even the game crashes.
abrahamslinkons

Ali.farmer19 wrote: Thu Dec 23, 2021 8:59 am
abrahamslinkons wrote: Wed Dec 22, 2021 8:33 pm

I think they have no fix for this. I suffered from lags on one x in previous game. And it happened again on new hardware and new game. Dissapointed.

I was very surprised when some people denied the drop of the game frame in the last post of the giants' official page on Instagram yesterday? !! What do you think is the reason? Those who reviewed the game on YouTube said that there is a drop in frames and even the game crashes.
Amayesing77

Post by Amayesing77 »

Ive not really had an issue with frame rate. Ive had the odd stutter here and there. I am playing on LG CX with variable refresh rate turned on my xbox series x so wonder if that’s why I’m not having the issues you mention.
WolfeUK

Post by WolfeUK »

Cant believe Giants blamed this issue on 'Dust', i mean come on Giants give us alittle bit of credit, there are plenty on here reporting this issue!
XB1~PC....I do struggle to understand sometimes, but i try :mrgreen: