List of issues over the last couple weeks

Bullitt85

List of issues over the last couple weeks

Post by Bullitt85 »

This list will sound like a lot of BEACHING but its not, I know this is super complicated to figure out and changing one thing can effect many other things. However its a new game so I wanted to be able to help address the bugs that I have found so far.

----The AI for some reason sometimes for me and 2 other players on our online farm will not let us hire, you have to restart the game and its getting really bad, only use to do it maybe once a session now if I am trying to get multiple fields done its not uncommon for me to restart the game 5 or 6 times an HOUR.
---- The big blue cultivator likes to break, where it stands straight up in the air almost every time we pack it up to move fields the thing will break which causes us to disconnect it, back up to it at a different angle and then reattach, after that you hit X to unfold it again and it will pop back down into the position it should have been in and then you stop the unfolding process so it packs again
---- Horses seem to get stuck 2-3 feet away from what they are actually beside. So riding through the trees or around other animals/players/equipment can become very frustrating. Found no work around for this besides don't go near anything.
---- The trigger point at the fast food place is way too close to the building to unload big trailers, we end up having to run into the trees or smashing into the building to auto unload the trailer.
---- When loading the train with logs we for one found it crazy difficult to use the equipment especially any hydraulic grapple, with the machines in real life I can grab a tree and it will straighten in the grapple with the game they constantly slip out, wobble like the machines hydraulic bypass is really weak. We found a work around with a mod that just straps everything to the forks instead of using the tools.
Also machines can get attached to the train and it will rip the front axles off the machines, this of course causes you to reset the machines but you need to sit someone in the machine to get it to show up on the map, get them to hop out after you selected it on the map and then you can reset it... took us a while to figure that out as it drug hydraulic hoses around the map as the train did its underground thing lol but it was pretty funny to watch these machines get ripped in half.
---- Having issues landscaping where land will meet a building, you try to soften it and end up with a huge dip or peak that it will then not let you edit. Please just allow it to edit even if something is on top to make transitions properly
---- The road infront of the elm creek start house can be destroyed but not fixed, we accidently ran over it with a plow extending the field and then it changed it, but when I went and tried to landscape it back, it says we dont own the land. So now its just stuck( this also applies down the side of the field and paved road)
---- Deleting a vinyard was a massive headache, probably took me 2 hours, we created a nice little vinyard but after finding out how labor intensive it was and low return for the amount of time we decided to revert the field back, however it took us restarting the server probably 20 times and even when I loaded the file offline I had to keep resetting the game, it would delete random posts/vines and then after a while it wouldnt delete any until we reset the game, this has also happened with some fencing but it did delete we could drive through it and it did disappear after the server daily restart .
---- many front attachments on tractors wont come clean no matter how much we spray them. They get kinda clean but not perfect.
---- the fence in the starting field(between field 46 and 49) by the neighbors house (elm creek) and walk path cant be deleted/removed.
---- Have had many large machines get stuck on the little blue "MCKINLEY STATE PARK" sign a tthe top of field 40. These little 2 post signs are invincible and will hold up any machine.
---- Help menu needed for selling lumber, I've figured it out now
---- No lumber prices or seasons available to make decisions, had to find out the hard way the lumber mill will give you 1$ for an entire load of lumber when it gets full. Super frustrating when it takes so much effort to load the trucks.
---- The used equipment sales can sometimes charge 1/10th of what is stated or 10 times more than what is stated, got a good deal on some combines then went to buy a auger bin for 50k and it broke me charging 250k
---- Stated returns on the big energy windmill is 1/3 of what it said it would be, I know it does vary monthly but I haven't been able to get one to produce at the stated ROI.
---- The vehicle bridge over the train tracks in elm creek by field 37 from the town to the loading station is way to short with its approach and despatcher angles, constantly getting trucks and bins stuck on it, we no longer use the road but have to blast through the fields.

ALL of these issues were confirmed with no Mods and with mods on.