FS22 Crashing Frequently on PS4

Woollnough

Re: FS22 Crashing Frequently on PS4

Post by Woollnough »

This is a bit late, but…….

My thanks to Giants, for fixing the “bug” with saving large games to Consul. I haven’t had a problem since the update. VERY much appreciated. Cheers.
Kev139

Post by Kev139 »

Mine is still crashing. Checked for updates, uninstalled, reinstalled, power cycled, I have done everything but wipe my PS4(which I don't want to do)
Kev139

Post by Kev139 »

This is a tad bit late, however the crashing issue for me was the TLX rigid pack. I uninstalled amd played for about an hour without any crash before I got off for the evening.
FusionSniping

Post by FusionSniping »

Last edited by FusionSniping on Wed Jan 03, 2024 1:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.
PreacherRaven

Post by PreacherRaven »

Same thing here. Crashes randomly on my PS4, regardles if I'm using mods or not. Found no specific triggers. It has happened during both big and small jobs on the fields, forestry, just walking on the farm, tending animals or plainly just doing nothing. Even crashed when paused.
Started about a week ago, it could be up to an hour between crashes down to 2-4 crashes in 15-20 minutes.
Before this started to happen, I've played hours upon hours without having any problems.
Hoping for a solution soon.
Ivano8089

Post by Ivano8089 »

So,I was Playing FS22 on the map Selendra.
I had a farm and everything.
But then i tried to build a silo,and then my game freezees and IT crashes and i Get the error Messege.
And i Get the error code (CE-34878-0)
And i dont know whats the problem but on other maps i can build normally.
If you know what the problem is please tell me.
Also i am playing on the Playstation 4
Thanks.
Lexie

Post by Lexie »

Before I was playing FS17 and FS19 on PS4 and both had crashes. I still don't know why exactly, but it happened on a regular base on FS17 at the end of a contract, on FS19 it was more inregular. It also seems to be, other games are crashing more on PS4 then I have now on my Xbox Series S. FS22 is not crashing at all on Series S, also playing FS17 on Series S don't give crashes. So in my opinion this has something to do with PS4, maybe FS is crashing more then other games but something is is not right on PS4. I have no experience with PS5 and FS, but a friend also have crashes on other games on PS5.
Shakedown

Selendra

Post by Shakedown »

I have the same problem. I love the map. When I try to place something or do painting it crashes. But other than that it's a good map
cody1414

Post by cody1414 »

This is frustrating 2023 and we can't make a game that doesn't crash! They keep telling me it's my ps4 but I know for fact it's not because I have played multiple games on my PS4 and this is the only one that crashes. So when are they going to come out with an update that makes this game run as smooth as it should? Very very frustrating!
Tommy93

Post by Tommy93 »

cody1414 wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2023 4:51 am They keep telling me it's my ps4 but I know for fact it's not because I have played multiple games on my PS4 and this is the only one that crashes.
But this is (probably) the only game that you play on your PS4 that can be used with mods created by a modding community. Mods that are tested by giants on their own, but impossible to tested all together (as there are more then 4000 mods atm). It's up to the players, when they use multiple/a lot of mods together, to when they start having issues to find the mod(s)causing the issues and delete them.

So what I'm trying to say is, it can be a mod conflict that keeps crashing your btw "out of date" console. (As games demand a better console technology now a days then when your PS4 got released)

So try a save without ANY mods and see if it still crashes your game. If the game runs fine again you got a mod conflict.

Another possibility is that you used to play on a mod map that demands a lot of your console. A map that might run fine on a PS5 but is to much demanding for your old PS4.

I'm not trying to bash your console, but it's a fact that even when you are playing on a PC like me, you need to upgrade components every couple years, or upgrade to a new console to being able to play newer games. As games keeps evolving and demands newer technology. I bought my new gaming pc last year, but I'm sure in 3 years I need to buy a new graphics card or any other components to being able to run the newer games then.
UncleRico

Post by UncleRico »

cody1414 wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2023 4:51 am This is frustrating 2023 and we can't make a game that doesn't crash! They keep telling me it's my ps4 but I know for fact it's not because I have played multiple games on my PS4 and this is the only one that crashes. So when are they going to come out with an update that makes this game run as smooth as it should? Very very frustrating!
Make sure you clean the dust on your ps4, it makes a huge difference. There’s videos all over online on what to do. It causes a fair amount of blue screens.
ScottGShep

Post by ScottGShep »

I don't know if it's cause all my mods but I have quite a few trucks and Everytime I start driving or moving in general it crashes me