FS22 Crashing Frequently on PS4

CharlieOneActual

FS22 Crashing Frequently on PS4

Post by CharlieOneActual »

Over the last few days FS22 has began to frequently crash on PS4. It happens randomly. There are times that it crashes while in the store. Other times it crashes right in the middle of gameplay. The screen freezes then goes black and then to the error screen. Every time the game crashes I get the error CE-34879-0. I haven’t any mods loaded into the save game. It’s to the point that FS22 crashes as frequently as FS19.
Woollnough

Re: FS22 Crashing Frequently on PS4

Post by Woollnough »

This has been happening to me too, on PS4, over the last 5 days. I do have Mods, but nothing new for a couple of weeks. I’m getting paranoid and manually saving it every 5 minutes or so, especially when working on big jobs. I lost 20 minutes of Rolling today that had to be done again. It crashes the same as you’ve said, half way through an auto save or just out of the blue.

Please GIANTS, fix this.
CharlieOneActual

It’s started crashing when I’m going from vehicle to vehicle. I had planted enough wheat whereas I was about to refill the seeder. As I was sorting through equipment to get something to connect to the seed tender, the game crashed losing all the planting that had done. I got a response back from Giants a couple of days ago. It was a copy and paste message bc it had to do with PC and never addressed the issue on a PS. I want my $59 back Giants.
DJFarmingGaz

Post by DJFarmingGaz »

Do the exact same thing on the Ps5
MB.Gaming

Post by MB.Gaming »

I'm having constant crashes when trying to load a save. However I'm on Xbox.

Always crashes on the loading screen, between 50-85%. Get a black screen and then I'm returned to Xbox home screen.

If you haven't already submit a report using the below link;
https://feedback.giants-software.com/
zacharywelch12

Post by zacharywelch12 »

I’m having the same issue. I lost three hours of work because of it the first time it happened. Now i’m so paranoid i’m saving every couple minutes. And it still keeps on crashing. 4 times in 15 minutes. Giants please fix this
Sax

Post by Sax »

I thought I was the only one experiencing this issue! I've lost over 25 hours on the game all because of a software glitch! I've uninstalled and reinstalled 3 times, which is making me paranoid and stress out.

All I want to do is enjoy this game after work.

Giants Software needs to do an update for this issue!!!
Woollnough

Post by Woollnough »

GIANTS are aware of it. I’m on a PS4 and it started to crash about a week or so ago. 95% of the time when I go into the Options/Map Overview Menu to save the game. They have responded to my “Bug Tracker” Log, but only with more questions, mostly information I’d already supplied. From what I’ve seen on another Technical Post it’s common with PS4s, and GIANTS even posted that a fix is coming.

Mine’s so bad I have my watch timer set for every 7 minutes, and I do a manual save (5 is too short and too much work can be done in 10) It regularly crashes every 50 to 90 minutes. I have Mods, but I had not down-loaded any new ones for two weeks when it started. I play from 5 to 8 hours and go through this routine every day. I’m new to FS and love it, especially having it trouble free for hours from mid November when it first came out, and now this. If only they’d release fixes, like this MAJOR problem, when fixed, and not wait for a big “Update”. Yesterday it crashed 8 times, the day before 7, on good days only 4.

You find something so good; it runs so smoothly; and then they do this - I, personally, believe it came along in the back ground of the Update release.

Please GIANTS, get your act together. This isn’t an image glitch. It’s a game destroyer for Play Station users.
Deora

Post by Deora »

I've been having the problem for a few days now. It happens to me when I want to configure a tractor or implement in the workshop. The game freezes and then goes to blue Playstation screen with the error message.
FS19 and FS22 on PS4
JacobC

Post by JacobC »

The last two evenings it has crashed on the second save. 7 times in total.
JacobC

Post by JacobC »

Having this same issue. The game crashes every time the game tries to save. Been dealing with it the past 3 evenings
Deora

Post by Deora »

I now only use the standard machines in my haut beyleron savegame and then I don't have any problems. but when I wanted to test the Schluter and New Holland TL in my other test savegame the crashing returned.
FS19 and FS22 on PS4
Lothman

Post by Lothman »

Anybody heard back on this I’m about to take mine back but I love it so much Ugggggg
Ryan0238

Post by Ryan0238 »

Crashes on shop when I go on krone big m 450.
Playing on PS4!! Ps4 name is BATMANNN-1990
CharlieOneActual

I downloaded the update/patch and the game runs fine in the store/workshop but it still crashes randomly in the middle of doing something. I had mown a lot of grass and then the game crashed as it did prior to the update. I once again lost all progress. It’s crashed every attempt to play after the update. I guess the 3rd time is a charm bc I just turned the PS4 off and haven’t played it since then. I also noticed that the amount of slots I have used increased significantly. It increased by 1K slots. I was just under to maybe a tad over 800 slots on Elm Creek. Now I’m sitting at 1844. I even got rid of a few things. This game is a complete Charlie Foxtrot.