Broken log/chipper

mholden020

Broken log/chipper

Post by mholden020 »

I'm hoping someone can help me out here, I have what appears to be a 4-dimensional log stuck in the tree chipper that I can't cut down to smaller chunks nor will it go into the chipper. This one currently shows about 900kg so I can't lift it, I can't cut it up to put it in a truck and take to the sawmill, I can't really do anything with it. The entire tree is like this, and it's just a bugged-out mess. I reported an issue about this a little over a month ago and have been fortunate enough to only hit minor issues with removing single trees, but this one's an immovable object.

JensChrDK

Re: Broken log/chipper

Post by JensChrDK »

Lease something that can lift it - or download "Power Tools" or "Lumberjack" mod (they both have superstrength) and throw the log in a lake nearby, it's a glitch that Giants hopefully will fix.
Been playing WAAAAY to many hours - PC with Logitech G27 and Thrustmaster Simtask Farmstick
Xtrememaster

Post by Xtrememaster »

I had the same problem.
Pre-ordered FS17 1x xbox one version, 1x steam version 1x Giants store versionHaving 2x saitek heavy equipment steers (one is here and the other under way) Also pre-ordered the FS17 collectors edition. *thumbsup* *thumbsup* *thumbsup* :chinese:
W1der

Post by W1der »

Just started to use this equipment and had it happen to me twice already ...
Both times it happens is when the trailer next to the chipperis full and the internal compartment in the chipper is also full ... in this moment the collision of the log that is currently feeding through the chipper "breaks" and it is both visually and physically corrupted. It is no longer a tree ... just an ugly decorative object that you still can pick up.

So ... how do I get rid of that "thing" or should I just collect them on a scrap yard ? ... :lol:
[Win11] Intel Core i9-13900F Tray 5.6GHz / MSI RTX4090 24GB GDDR6 / 2x16GB 5600MHz DDR5
Bestaussiefarmer48

Post by Bestaussiefarmer48 »

I'm on Playstation 4 I had this problem the day FS 22 ( Nov 22 2021 ) came out. I sent bug report email and got replie that it was going be fixed in update. I'm playing today ( Feb 22 2022 ) on my world and the same happens again although it also happens with chainsaw and sometimes tree cutters on the regular interval cut. I tried to do little bits at time but ended up with a horrible ugly glith mess
I'm going to send another bug report