FS22 - Performance issues on PS4 Pro

geriszonz

FS22 - Performance issues on PS4 Pro

Post by geriszonz »

Hi All,

I have been experiencing frame drops, lag and stutter when playing FS22 on PS4 Pro.
My farm is built on Erlengrat map and I do have quite a few Mods installed and in use.

The problem usually appears during daytime, mostly when it is Sunny (in-game) and I am driving across my farm.
There I have a few open and closed sheds with equipment and attachments and machinery, plus a few silos and farmhouse.

I am suspecting that the problem could be related to rendering shadows / shading when there are many objects in the area.

The other occasion is when AI worker(s) is/are hired for GoTo jobs and they go off-track, getting blocked, or simply driving against the wall pushing the gas - like if it was stuck in a loop.

When AI workers work on the field, its OK - I had like max. 3 AI workers doing field work at the same time and there were no issues.

I have cleaned my PS4 Pro, replaced thermal paste and thermal pads as well to see if that improves the situation.
Unfortunately the lag and frame drops remained, but my console does not want to take off now at least while playing...

If anyone else experience the same problem please post a reply on this thread.

GIANTS, please check and fix this.
Thank you.