Production pallets wont unload or sell

Lurch092

Production pallets wont unload or sell

Post by Lurch092 »

Playing on Elm Creek I am unable to deliver or sell off production pallets. I had this issue before the latest patch as well. I tried saving the game and restarting it and still the same issue. I have also tried a new save and same results.
JensChrDK

Re: Production pallets wont unload or sell

Post by JensChrDK »

Are you trying to unload at a sellpoint or another production site? Try getting out of the tractor and walk around the place, see if there comes a little info box on your screen, maybe the place is full, and that's why you can't unload anymore produce..
Been playing WAAAAY to many hours - PC with Logitech G27 and Thrustmaster Simtask Farmstick
Lurch092

Post by Lurch092 »

Well I had started a new save and bought the bakery and placed a flour mill. I waited a few days to build up some flower and tried to deliver it and it will not unload. I didn't have the bakery active or the mill set to distribute.
JensChrDK

Post by JensChrDK »

So it's pallets of flour. Try unloading beside the bakery, and then push them into the trigger. And remember the pallets don't just disappear, it takes a few seconds for them to "unload" when in the trigger.
Been playing WAAAAY to many hours - PC with Logitech G27 and Thrustmaster Simtask Farmstick
Lurch092

Post by Lurch092 »

I just loaded up my game and checked to see if that is the case. Its not I took a pallet to the fast food place to see if it will sell on Elm Creek and it wont sell there and flour is accepted there. I had this issue on my previous save with any production pallet as well.
Lurch092

Post by Lurch092 »

I just tried it once more on a new save. The problem is a mod I have is causing a issue. Now its time for the fun task of figuring out which one it is.
JensChrDK

Post by JensChrDK »

Yehaa - good luck, I hope you find the trouble maker! :wink3:
Dozer81

Post by Dozer81 »

Lurch092 wrote: Sat Feb 26, 2022 10:42 pm I just tried it once more on a new save. The problem is a mod I have is causing a issue. Now its time for the fun task of figuring out which one it is.
Hey mate, have the same problem with Lettuce. Did you find out which mod was the conflict??

Edit - Not a mod conflict for me, as emptied the mod folder and it is doing it to me in MP, not in SP. Thinking it might be an ongoing issue with Giants MP possibly.....
Noraf

Post by Noraf »

You don't happen to be using the slower unloading speed mod?
That one breaks pallets unfortunately
:hi:

FS22 Bug-tracker
How to post your log
Giants Discord
Posting pictures How-to

Just remember, if the world didn't su.., we'd all fall of...
loki_79

Post by loki_79 »

Dozer81 wrote: Sun Feb 27, 2022 6:29 am
Lurch092 wrote: Sat Feb 26, 2022 10:42 pm I just tried it once more on a new save. The problem is a mod I have is causing a issue. Now its time for the fun task of figuring out which one it is.
Hey mate, have the same problem with Lettuce. Did you find out which mod was the conflict??

Edit - Not a mod conflict for me, as emptied the mod folder and it is doing it to me in MP, not in SP. Thinking it might be an ongoing issue with Giants MP possibly.....
If MP only, then I think this is a bug introduced with the new patch that occurs after strapping pallets with tension belts. It seems that the visual elements of the pallets are separated from the collision boxes.

Steps to reproduce in a vanilla game (no mods):
- join MP game as client (either dedi or normal host)
- buy a forklift, pallet and trailer
- put pallet on trailer
- activate strap over pallet
- deactivate strap
- try to lift pallet with forklift (there will be no collisions)
Dozer81

Post by Dozer81 »

Noraf wrote: Sun Feb 27, 2022 11:36 am You don't happen to be using the slower unloading speed mod?
That one breaks pallets unfortunately
Nah mate, not using that mod.....
Dozer81

Post by Dozer81 »

loki_79 wrote: Sun Feb 27, 2022 11:50 am

If MP only, then I think this is a bug introduced with the new patch that occurs after strapping pallets with tension belts. It seems that the visual elements of the pallets are separated from the collision boxes.

- put pallet on trailer
- deactivate strap
Thanks Loki_79

I followed your instructions and I could still lift the bought pallet with the forklift. I went a little further and did a Elm Creek fresh save with no mods, and it seems I can't sell any of the greenhouse products at all on either MP or SP. Nor could I get them to go on the forklift or lift them by hand. Definitely only since the 1.3 Update as it all worked fine before.....
Boer-Muis

Post by Boer-Muis »

loki_79 wrote: Sun Feb 27, 2022 11:50 am

- put pallet on trailer
- deactivate strap
^this, can confirm and it's dedi server only. I took my dedi 1.2 save and put it in 1.3 hosted mp. Tested autoload, strapping, everything works perfect. Switched my dedi to 1.3 and the problem started.

If you strap something with a belt (and loosen again) you can take the pallet with the forklift
but visual you will still see the pallet on your trailer, relogging fix it

And if the other players don't relog the will still see the pallet on the trailer even if you already loaded on another trailer.

The problem happens also with base game non autoload trailers.

Did you reported this to Giants Loki? btw thank you for your mods/hard work
Dozer81

Post by Dozer81 »

Well, did some more testing. Uninstalled and reinstalled the game and it is now all working again perfectly. Tested it with and without mods (including Loki_79's UAL Script) on Elm Creek and Neverland, SP and MP, fresh and old save, all working. However, did not test a dedicated server as I do not have one. Also the MP test was just with me hosting and alone, so unknown if it fixes for players who join the save game. Only thing I found was occasionally the trailer loading with UAL would load randomly instead of front to back. Thanks for all the help guys and Gals :)
Boer-Muis

Post by Boer-Muis »

So any news on this? GIANTS aware of this???

gamebreaking bug -> This needs a hotfix, like really hot, not in 3 months 1.4 hot