Production pallets wont unload or sell

loki_79

Re: Production pallets wont unload or sell

Post by loki_79 »

Boer-Muis wrote: Mon Feb 28, 2022 2:34 pm So any news on this? GIANTS aware of this???

gamebreaking bug -> This needs a hotfix, like really hot, not in 3 months 1.4 hot
I have not created a bug tracker report yet because I read that it was mentioned on the official GIANTS Discord, and it was the weekend, and I was being lazy.. (actually I had just got back from holiday and spent half of the weekend identifying the cause and the other half on a workaround to disable tension belts). BUT if there is no official comment about it soon then I will create a report.
loki_79

Post by loki_79 »

Dozer81 wrote: Mon Feb 28, 2022 1:35 am Well, did some more testing. Uninstalled and reinstalled the game and it is now all working again perfectly. Tested it with and without mods (including Loki_79's UAL Script) on Elm Creek and Neverland, SP and MP, fresh and old save, all working. However, did not test a dedicated server as I do not have one. Also the MP test was just with me hosting and alone, so unknown if it fixes for players who join the save game. Only thing I found was occasionally the trailer loading with UAL would load randomly instead of front to back. Thanks for all the help guys and Gals :)
You have to be a client to see the bug in MP. It is actually fine for the player host. The host will see the pallets move, but the other person (client) will still see the object in the original position (even though they are actually holding it). Exactly the same thing happens for clients in MP with any 'normal' moveable objects (chairs, hammers, tool boxes, scenery logs, etc) and has done in every version since FS19 at least.
Boer-Muis

Post by Boer-Muis »

loki_79 wrote: Tue Mar 01, 2022 12:57 am
Boer-Muis wrote: Mon Feb 28, 2022 2:34 pm So any news on this? GIANTS aware of this???

gamebreaking bug -> This needs a hotfix, like really hot, not in 3 months 1.4 hot
I have not created a bug tracker report yet because I read that it was mentioned on the official GIANTS Discord, and it was the weekend, and I was being lazy.. (actually I had just got back from holiday and spent half of the weekend identifying the cause and the other half on a workaround to disable tension belts). BUT if there is no official comment about it soon then I will create a report.
Thank you for the update

norfolk farmer mentioned in another topic they're aware of it, there 's a post in the german forum
viewtopic.php?f=874&t=189149&start=30#p1486473
loki_79

Post by loki_79 »

Boer-Muis wrote: Tue Mar 01, 2022 9:36 amThank you for the update

norfolk farmer mentioned in another topic they're aware of it, there 's a post in the german forum
viewtopic.php?f=874&t=189149&start=30#p1486473
That is great news!

(I wonder if the fix could also be applied to the normal objects that are not synchronised in MP - that bug has been annoying me for years!)
garygod76

Post by garygod76 »

I tested on dedi server with the wonderful Loky UAL script. 90% of times, once loaded, pallets visual remain on trailer even if they have been unloaded. To see the real position I've to log out and reload the game. I tried to see if exist a way to not automatically strap the pallets after loading, but couldn't find it, just to have a workaronud waiting Giant's updates.
matiuo

Post by matiuo »

Any progress on this ? i cant sell honey palets
Si99uk

Post by Si99uk »

I found that pallets won’t sell if they aren’t the right way up. It should work even if they’re at a slight angle but anything more than more than 89* from flat on the pallet base doesn’t seem to work.
bladedshard

Post by bladedshard »

Posting this as of May 5th, 2022.

We are still having this issue. I have not tried other chains, but we are trying to use the bakery for cake. And as per videos, we are doing EXACTLY the same thing, bringing the pallet to the trailer looking icon, and nothing happens. We then set them down right on the icon, nothing happens. We've spent like 2 hours trying different things, and nothing is working.

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SteveGad

Post by SteveGad »

Lurch092 wrote: Sat Feb 26, 2022 10:42 pm I just tried it once more on a new save. The problem is a mod I have is causing a issue. Now its time for the fun task of figuring out which one it is.
Thank you for that. I've been unable to sell ANYTHING, anywhere for days now - even on different maps. I'm one for installing lots of mods too, so that makes a lot of sense to me. I will do the mod uninstall dance now, and try to figure it out. Thanks again.

Edit: Yep! It's a Mod alright. I deselected all of them, and now I have to remember when it last worked and what mod I put on. I think I'll just put on one at a time until I figure it out. Again, thank you SO much.
Zero76Gaming

Post by Zero76Gaming »

SteveGad wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 9:11 pm Edit: Yep! It's a Mod alright. I deselected all of them, and now I have to remember when it last worked and what mod I put on. I think I'll just put on one at a time until I figure it out. Again, thank you SO much.
What i normally do in those situations is installing the mods 1 row by a time. Quick and easy.
Voncarsteine

Post by Voncarsteine »

Bug seems to persist. Can't sell pallets on Maypole or HB or Elm creek. Fresh saves makes no difference
Mesocyclone

Post by Mesocyclone »

Voncarsteine wrote: Sat Feb 11, 2023 3:59 pm Bug seems to persist. Can't sell pallets on Maypole or HB or Elm creek. Fresh saves makes no difference
Those basegame maps are working fine, so it really must be a mod conflict. You said you tried a fresh save, so did you try without any mods?

Please post the log so people can have a look and try to help.
tinobd

Post by tinobd »

I unloaded the slower unloading speed mod... and it did the trick for me... so happy
codeman119

Post by codeman119 »

Looks like if you install the mod "Liftable Big Bags" with all the extra pallets only some of them work. I am trying to make cakes at the bakery at Elm Creek. I can get the non-liquid pallets to work just fine. It's the liquid pallets that I can NOT get to unload at the bakery or even into a tanker. The mod needs to be updated to work with liquid pallets and unload points.

Info: Console user of the XBbox Series S

-Codeman
JNDPITTS

Post by JNDPITTS »

I have a semi trailer and the trailer with the cages on it. The semi trailer has the curtain on the left side. You could turn off the autoload on this one and move your semi forward a bit each time you press unload, then when your trailer is empty, use any forklift type you have to move pallets to the drop point. Also, I can't get boxes of wood to unload at the sawmill or carpentry since they stay as box pallets. However, planks load onto semi trailer in boxes, but unload as regular plank pallets. I brought my cage autoload trailer to my semi location to pick up any product that won't sell at the drop off location. I check out other sell points with products to see what works on each load. Experiment with the different autoload trailers as I think each behaves a bit differently based on product. Just a few observations, so hopefully some find these helpful.