Floating Wood Slice

Josho

Floating Wood Slice

Post by Josho »

Hi All,

PLEASE HELP

So i deleted a tree with the Lizard T-Rex but i was left with a singular floating slice of wood about a foot off the ground and nothing will get rid of it.
I have tried stump grinders and all, ive tried landscaping to get rid of it and if i create a mound of dirt it will go right through the piece.

Does anyone have a solution to this?

Regards,

Josh
JensChrDK

Re: Floating Wood Slice

Post by JensChrDK »

Try buying a chainsaw and see if that can do something - if not, try getting the Lumberjack mod that makes your chainsaw able to remove stumps. Have no idea if it'll work, but give it a try :smileynew:

https://www.farming-simulator.com/mod.p ... tle=fs2022

Have you tried driving a tractor (or any vehicle) thru the floating wood, to see if it's "still there", or if it's just a visual bug?
Been playing WAAAAY to many hours - PC with Logitech G27 and Thrustmaster Simtask Farmstick
Josho

Post by Josho »

I think its a visual bug. Is there anyway of fixing it or will it stay with the map?
JensChrDK

Post by JensChrDK »

If you can live with it, leave it. Maybe it'll disappear on it's own. If not, then I don't know what you should try. :confusednew:
Been playing WAAAAY to many hours - PC with Logitech G27 and Thrustmaster Simtask Farmstick
chrishemsworth

Post by chrishemsworth »

It appears to be a visual bug. Can it be fixed, or will it remain with the map?