Tractors/Vehicles unable to attach to implements/tools

Duck_Hunter

Tractors/Vehicles unable to attach to implements/tools

Post by Duck_Hunter »

<r>I have not played for sometime and when I first played at release, I couldn't get any semi's to connect to trailers so I used a dolly and a tractor. Well since then, I upgraded my computer and went to play it. My game is a Steam version, and all the updates are applied. I bought a truck, a tractor and a combine, but none of them would attach to the tools. I removed all the mods to see if it was a conflict, same issue. I uninistalled it and reinstalled, rebooting first. It still did not work, but I noticed my saves and stuff was there. I backed that up to a folder on my desktop and unchecked the box on steam to restore my local files. I then uninstalled again and made sure all files associated with the game including all the saved stuff. I then installed it again. Now none of my settings or data was there, totally fresh install. Still the Drivable equipment will not attach.<br/>
<br/>
I do not have any mods installed, and do not use manual attach. When I back up, the information that comes up to attach, is not coming up. Doesn't even see it. <br/>
<br/>
I have a Lenova tower, but have the game set to run in Direct x 11. Doesnt launch otherwise. My tower does not have enough power to run my new video card, so I'm waiting to get the new power supply from Lenova, they have to be custom sizes <E>:-(</E> .<br/>
<br/>
I have attached the most recent log file. Hopefully someone has a solution, otherwise I am stuck with FS19.<br/>
<br/>
log.txt
(31.46 KiB) Downloaded 58 times
Thanks</r>
Duck_Hunter

Re: Tractors/Vehicles unable to attach to implements/tools

Post by Duck_Hunter »

Problem resolved after reinstalling video drivers and forcing steam to use latest patch.
XiniX

Re: Tractors/Vehicles unable to attach to implements/tools

Post by XiniX »

I like it when an original poster put out a problem solved post (and how it was fixed), even when nobody did or could offer help/clues to fix the issue. This is good for expanding the knowledge base 👍🏼😊
FS19: Macbook
FS22: Mac mini M1
FS14, FS16, FS18, FS20: iPad

Log.txt, how to post?
Images, how to post?