PF - Isaria Crop Sensors - Working widths?

TheGazbeard

PF - Isaria Crop Sensors - Working widths?

Post by TheGazbeard »

<sardonic_shrug> Another classic Giants mod release with essential information missing from the equipment descriptions. </sardonic_shrug>

Giants - what are the working widths for both crop sensors (the 3-point mounted and the mirrors mounted types)?

We need to know this information to pair them with same width trailed equipment for both fuel efficiency and work efficiency as well as reduction of crop destruction (i.e. establishing tramline widths).

Please desist with the half-hearted management of equipment information in modhub ... and if a mod with incomplete information is not yours, send it back with a "failed testing - information incomplete" to the modder. (Have you seen how many mods have been added recently without even price information?)
My FarmSim farms on YouTube - Gazbeard
My FarmSim farms on Twitch - TheGazbeard
bombom677

Re: PF - Isaria Crop Sensors - Working widths?

Post by bombom677 »

In the xml for the ProActive, it's marked as both sides of the sensors as having a radius of 10, so I'm assuming that means 10 meters around each sensor.
TheGazbeard

Re: PF - Isaria Crop Sensors - Working widths?

Post by TheGazbeard »

bombom677 wrote: Mon Apr 25, 2022 4:25 pm In the xml for the ProActive, it's marked as both sides of the sensors as having a radius of 10, so I'm assuming that means 10 meters around each sensor.
Which with the spread between the sensors would make it ... about a 26-metre swath?

Enquiring minds need to know these details to assist with equipment purchase planning so two jobs can be done in the same pass.
My FarmSim farms on YouTube - Gazbeard
My FarmSim farms on Twitch - TheGazbeard