Lost a selection of Mods since update

Somerset

Lost a selection of Mods since update

Post by Somerset »

Hello,
Since the latest update I have not been able to use the functions from the Lumberjack Mod, including the lifting of heavy objects and I can no longer access Autodrive using my middle mouse button (allow cursor on screen to select from Autodrive HUD).

Is there an issue with some of these mods or the way they interact with the update? I notice people are struggling with key bindings, is this related?

Any help would be appreciated.
Last edited by Somerset on Wed Apr 27, 2022 6:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Somerset

Re: Lost a selection of Mods since update

Post by Somerset »

Sorry, That should read Mods, not Apps.
Orange Tiger NL

Post by Orange Tiger NL »

Somerset wrote: Wed Apr 27, 2022 5:58 pm Sorry, That should read Mods, not Apps.
You can edit
JensChrDK

Post by JensChrDK »

Yep, it sounds like you're having trouble with the key bindings as well - a quick fix that has worked for me - and others from what I have read - is to restart the game. Don't know why....
Been playing WAAAAY to many hours - PC with Logitech G27 and Thrustmaster Simtask Farmstick
Somerset

Post by Somerset »

JensChrDK wrote: Wed Apr 27, 2022 7:08 pm Yep, it sounds like you're having trouble with the key bindings as well - a quick fix that has worked for me - and others from what I have read - is to restart the game. Don't know why....
I have tried, I've even tried removing FS22 and redownloading from Steam but it does not make any difference. Even tried running in 1.3.1 and still seems to be a problem, what on earth have they done?
loki_79

Post by loki_79 »

Resetting the key bindings from in the menu worked for me.
There is a bigger thread about it here: viewtopic.php?f=964&t=190859

EDIT - and also here: viewtopic.php?f=963&t=190933 (this is the one I meant to post)
Somerset

Post by Somerset »

loki_79 wrote: Thu Apr 28, 2022 9:48 am Resetting the key bindings from in the menu worked for me.
There is a bigger thread about it here: viewtopic.php?f=964&t=190859

EDIT - and also here: viewtopic.php?f=963&t=190933 (this is the one I meant to post)
Thank you Loki I will give it a go.