Improvement Suggestion: Reduce Pallets/Objects the game spawns

Acrylique

Improvement Suggestion: Reduce Pallets/Objects the game spawns

Post by Acrylique »

Hello,

i've seen many players here being irritated by the new Pallet Limit. The Limit is only 100, 50 for consoles, right?

That is very little considering Productions and Animal Pens create up to 10 Pallets automatically. Part of the Problem is that the better Prices are limited to 1-2 Months, wich encourages hoarding them (as well as bales). Then there are Objects bought at the Shop that we can't get rid of if we don't need/want them anymore.

So how about stopping Productions/Pens from creating Pallets automatically, instead giving the Player an Option to spawn them on Demand; Combined with a (higher) Limit of Products in the Building? And how about giving us a way to dispose of pallets that can't be sold (Maybe selling them back to the Store)? Those 10 Polplarpallets I didn't really need? ;) Lastly, the high Demand-Moments could be raised to 3-4 month a year, maybe? I doubt Tomatoes are only popular in Spring.

I hope you find a way to put in a more sane solution to the "lose Objects everywhere-Problem". Now only if there was a pray-Emote.
chale8

Re: Improvement Suggestion: Reduce Pallets/Objects the game spawns

Post by chale8 »

Oils and flour could be made bulk-fill instead of pallets. Increase the storage on the buildings and let me haul flour and oil away in tankers.
Ifibe

Post by Ifibe »

Several of the other largest spawners could be a filltype as well, Greenhouses (tomatoes, lettuce, strawberries, etc) and planks. And definitely agree with increase internal storage and make them spawn on demand to help with the sell calendar.

For the most part I see the true "end" productions only minimally contributing to the issue as most of them are slow and concentrated down (multiple preliminary products to make one or a few end product). It is all those intermediate products that build up waiting to process through to the end product.

You bring in a ton of grain to make flour and it is then spend all year making bread a few pallets at a time. And it is all those flour pallets waiting to make bread that all the problem.
Acrylique

Post by Acrylique »

Ifibe wrote: Sat Apr 30, 2022 6:47 pm Several of the other largest spawners could be a filltype as well, Greenhouses (tomatoes, lettuce, strawberries, etc) and planks. And definitely agree with increase internal storage and make them spawn on demand to help with the sell calendar.

For the most part I see the true "end" productions only minimally contributing to the issue as most of them are slow and concentrated down (multiple preliminary products to make one or a few end product). It is all those intermediate products that build up waiting to process through to the end product.

You bring in a ton of grain to make flour and it is then spend all year making bread a few pallets at a time. And it is all those flour pallets waiting to make bread that all the problem.
Hey, I can help you there.

In the "Productions" Tab in the Menu, you can click on the Product in the right part of the screen (Flour for example). Now there should be an Option on the Bottom to change the output type to distribute (or directly sell) the Product instead. That will save you a ton of hauling as the flour will go to the bakery directly, and no pallets will be spawned inn front of the building. (Sorry if the translation isn't perfect, playing the german Version)

Hope this helps!