Can't go past 60% loading if Precision Farming is active

Kiza98

Can't go past 60% loading if Precision Farming is active

Post by Kiza98 »

Hello, im writing here on the behalf of a friend that is having big trouble logging in after the release of the Precision Farming dlc. We used to play on a dedicated server together with no problems at all but now, if we have the mod activated, he can't join us. We've done a lot to solve this and we also contacted the server provider to ensure that the server side is problem-free. By trying to remove mod by mod we figured out that Precision Farming DLC is causing this.
How can we solve?

Thanks
MagicBoy

Re: Can't go past 60% loading if Precision Farming is active

Post by MagicBoy »

Make sure the dedicated server is running v1.4.1.

There was an issue loading script mods on v1.4 with PF enabled.
Kiza98

Post by Kiza98 »

Yes is running 1.4.1
MagicBoy

Post by MagicBoy »

Look at the server log file for errors.
Kiza98

Post by Kiza98 »

no errors on the server log file: otherwise nitrado would have told us.
Dezza69

Post by Dezza69 »

What’s in the servers’ game log??

See here on how to post it...

viewtopic.php?f=827&t=88665
Kiza98

Post by Kiza98 »

How can i see the log from a multiplayer server?? Usually nitrado do it for me,
Dezza69

Post by Dezza69 »

Settings -> log.
Kiza98

Post by Kiza98 »

There is no settings button in the nitrado web page...log is a thing only they can see: i was never able to see the log because i would have gladly read it.
MagicBoy

Post by MagicBoy »

You need to logon to the Giants webserver page for the dedicated server, not the Nitrado one.

As said above it's under Settings then Log.
Kiza98

Post by Kiza98 »

Ok, found. I've created a txt file to upload here but how can i do it?
SmokeyMaroon

Post by SmokeyMaroon »

Hello Kiza98 and all other farmers -)
i am not sure if your game still gets stuck on 60% when activating Precision Farming if yes then i found a work around
i had exactly the same on my save, loading screen got stuck at exactly 60% .

how i got it fixed, at least this worked for me so i would give it a try.

first of all very important and never forget to backup all your saves incl the backup folder

now lets say the game save you are playing is savegame1 and savegame10 or so is empty
just enter your savegame1 folder and copy all files from that folder and paste them inside savegame10 folder

now start fs22 and select savegame10 in the load screen instead of your official savegame1
uncheck each mod you have running and continue until you are inworld and then Save the game and quit completely.

now start fs22 again, and load again savegame10 and in the mod list only activate Precision Farming and start the game until you are in world again and save the game again and quit the game to the menu this time, and now start again savegame10 to see if the game will let you load the game with only precision farming running. if yes just quit the game completely.

now start fs22 again, use savegame10 again and activate all other mods this time, and login to world
now with some luck the game should keep on loading to 100%, if yes just save the game once more when you are inworld
and quit the game again completely

and now just start fs22 up again but instead of using savegame10 you now just select your official savegame1
all you have to do there is just activating precision farming mod and load the game.

this worked for me so i hope it will work for you as well and all other with precision farming mod.
Dezza69

Post by Dezza69 »

Kiza98 wrote: Thu May 05, 2022 12:34 pm Ok, found. I've created a txt file to upload here but how can i do it?
Hi,

See this pinned post:

viewtopic.php?f=827&t=88665
Kiza98

Post by Kiza98 »

Kiza98

Post by Kiza98 »

SmokeyMaroon wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 4:30 pm Hello Kiza98 and all other farmers -)
i am not sure if your game still gets stuck on 60% when activating Precision Farming if yes then i found a work around
i had exactly the same on my save, loading screen got stuck at exactly 60% .

how i got it fixed, at least this worked for me so i would give it a try.

first of all very important and never forget to backup all your saves incl the backup folder

now lets say the game save you are playing is savegame1 and savegame10 or so is empty
just enter your savegame1 folder and copy all files from that folder and paste them inside savegame10 folder

now start fs22 and select savegame10 in the load screen instead of your official savegame1
uncheck each mod you have running and continue until you are inworld and then Save the game and quit completely.

now start fs22 again, and load again savegame10 and in the mod list only activate Precision Farming and start the game until you are in world again and save the game again and quit the game to the menu this time, and now start again savegame10 to see if the game will let you load the game with only precision farming running. if yes just quit the game completely.

now start fs22 again, use savegame10 again and activate all other mods this time, and login to world
now with some luck the game should keep on loading to 100%, if yes just save the game once more when you are inworld
and quit the game again completely

and now just start fs22 up again but instead of using savegame10 you now just select your official savegame1
all you have to do there is just activating precision farming mod and load the game.

this worked for me so i hope it will work for you as well and all other with precision farming mod.
Ok, besides me finding this wall text quite confusionary i'll have to try. I just want you to know that the friend of mine who's having this trouble can't connect to the multiplayer game and not to the singleplayer one. In multiplayer you don't have all that control over savegames, in order to transfer files between one another.