Saitek/Logitech heavy equipment bundle Playstation

Zeeeuw90

Saitek/Logitech heavy equipment bundle Playstation

Post by Zeeeuw90 »

Is there any existing acknowledgement from Giants software regarding the limited functionality of the Saitek/Logitech heavy equipment bundle on Playstation?

Apart from not being able to simply walk around your farm without using de PS4 controller (which actually bothers me the least), also functions like extending/retracting the arm of a crane or several similar functions using the (original PS4) button combination "R1/L1 + right stick" on the PS4 controller.

It really makes or breaks the use of the simulation equipment in my opinion and I think this can quite easily be solved by updating the preset button mapping so button 28 takes over the above mentioned button combination (L1/R1 + right stick)together with the joystick available on the side panel. So the combination will be "button 28 (now used for opening/closing gates, door etc + "use item or equipment) + side panel stick in a certain deriction or twisting the joystick (button 28 + z axis). Below a visual addition.

Only things for which you will still need te keep your PS4 controller within arms length will be moving without use of a vehicle.
Only things for which you will still need te keep your PS4 controller within arms length will be moving without use of a vehicle.
Thank you for for sharing your thoughts and views :hi:
Onkel Mo

Re: Saitek/Logitech heavy equipment bundle Playstation

Post by Onkel Mo »

It isn't meant for use on PlayStation.
It just works somehow.
So I don't think they will will do anything about it.