PS5 - AI load and deliver issue with harvest income

jonnyb482

PS5 - AI load and deliver issue with harvest income

Post by jonnyb482 »

Hi team, I just tried using the AI load and deliver to load grain from my farm silo and deliver to a silo that is buying at a good rate. The AI loaded and delivered fine but I didn’t receive any harvest income from the grain delivered. Is there a setting I’m missing? I really don’t want to miss out on the income.
this_is_gav

Re: PS5 - AI load and deliver issue with harvest income

Post by this_is_gav »

If it's the "Goldcrest Valley" sale point on Elmcreek along the train line (or whatever the equivalent is on Haut-Beyleron or Erlengrat) then you need to stop the train (one of the blue markers along the train line) and drive it to wherever the produce was unloaded by the AI. Load it from the storage point (tube hanging over the track) into one of the trailers on the train, then proceed to drive it off the map. You'll get ejected from the train and get paid as the train goes off the map.
jonnyb482

Post by jonnyb482 »

Unfortunately it’s not the gold crest valley point - it was the grain point east (admittedly I haven’t tried another point) - I watched it unload but I didn’t receive any income from it.
I wonder whether I’m missing a setting or something.
jonnyb482

Post by jonnyb482 »

Worked it out - my mistake - I just wasn’t delivering to a silo that was buying.