some mods no longer work

hpaul700

some mods no longer work

Post by hpaul700 »

HI All
my problem is about the autoload and lumberjack mods
I'm playing fs22 and was using different autoload and lumberjack mods from both the game downloads and mods network fs22.
then they all stopped working knowing that i could have downloaded a mod that caused conflict in the game i uninstalled all mods then installed only one autoload mod still didn't work. so cut a long story short i have uninstalled all mods and the game several times after each uninstall and reinstall i have only used the 3 maps at start of game and added just one autoload and lumberjack mod each time not working so uninstall again and again
don't know what else to do help

Edit don_apple: topic moved from german to english section.
Carlo van Erp

Re: some mods no longer work

Post by Carlo van Erp »

There is a problem with the latest FS22 version 1.4. Roll back to 1.3 and your mods will work again. Not that Giants is letting everyone know or is doing something about it though...
Jason06

Post by Jason06 »

Check out, if your keybindings for the used mods are still present. Always restarting your game after adding mods from ModHub may prevent you from loosing the keybindings.
aka Glowin / Glowins Modschmiede
MacBook 16'' 2019 (2,4 GHz Intel i9), Nimbus+ Controller, Realismus-Fan und Hobby-Scripter
Drmattymd

Post by Drmattymd »

Carlo van Erp wrote: Tue May 10, 2022 8:07 pm There is a problem with the latest FS22 version 1.4. Roll back to 1.3 and your mods will work again. Not that Giants is letting everyone know or is doing something about it though...
Not Giants responsibility to make sure the game works with mods, its up to modders to make sure mods work with the game.
Playing on PC and PS4
Steel_Horse

Post by Steel_Horse »

hpaul700 wrote: Tue May 10, 2022 6:34 pm HI All
my problem is about the autoload and lumberjack mods
I'm playing fs22 and was using different autoload and lumberjack mods from both the game downloads and mods network fs22.
then they all stopped working knowing that i could have downloaded a mod that caused conflict in the game i uninstalled all mods then installed only one autoload mod still didn't work. so cut a long story short i have uninstalled all mods and the game several times after each uninstall and reinstall i have only used the 3 maps at start of game and added just one autoload and lumberjack mod each time not working so uninstall again and again
don't know what else to do help

Edit don_apple: topic moved from german to english section.
Lumberjack is working fine for me. Just need to keep resetting the keybinding everytime you add another mod
FarmerKiwi

Post by FarmerKiwi »

It is a keybinding issue that was caused by the last update where you have to keep resetting your keys for different mods.
Tx613

Post by Tx613 »

Sorry I am kinda a noob to mod’ing FS22…. How do I go about resetting the key bindings?
Drmattymd

Post by Drmattymd »

Tx613 wrote: Wed May 18, 2022 8:16 am Sorry I am kinda a noob to mod’ing FS22…. How do I go about resetting the key bindings?
in the controls tab of the pda menu
Playing on PC and PS4
Tx613

Post by Tx613 »

Drmattymd wrote: Wed May 18, 2022 12:27 pm
Tx613 wrote: Wed May 18, 2022 8:16 am Sorry I am kinda a noob to mod’ing FS22…. How do I go about resetting the key bindings?
in the controls tab of the pda menu
oops lol thought it was something more complicated... Thank you!