Logitech G920

MrShaq

Logitech G920

Post by MrShaq »

got a logitech g920 for fs22 but it does not work ingame but the settings do pick up on the breaks and gas and so on...

it worked 4 - 5 months ago but now it simply does not wanna work at all

its on pc if that helps
Dezza69

Re: Logitech G920

Post by Dezza69 »

From the game folder in your documents - remove the inputbindings.xml file and start the game again.

Also, I have the Logitech Game Hub thingy running with an FS22 profile.

And - I go the effort of removing any controller device from a binding where it’s NOT needed.

Hope that helps.
MrShaq

Post by MrShaq »

i did try all that but did not work sadly..

even so thanks for trying to help
Dezza69

Post by Dezza69 »

... Hmmm ... what else may work ...

??? Sometimes after starting gbe game/changing vehicles I need to “Alt-Tab” away from the game and then back to it for the G920 to “kick-in”.

:lol:

Maybe that’ll help
Dezza69

Post by Dezza69 »

Hi,

Just had another thought - have you recently installed any new mods??

I find the mod “Realistic Cab View” (on the ModHub) somehow messes with my G920, rather unfortunately.
norfolk farmer

Post by norfolk farmer »

Dezza69 wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 9:52 am Hi,

Just had another thought - have you recently installed any new mods??

I find the mod “Realistic Cab View” (on the ModHub) somehow messes with my G920, rather unfortunately.
I use the same wheel along with that mod and have no problems. The input bindings have been a big problem since the last patch.
Dezza69

Post by Dezza69 »

.. that mod has never worked for me, perhaps it has something to do with me using a dedi-server, maybe it conflicts with another installed mod, I dunno.

Glad it works for you, I’d like to use it too!!

Happy farming!!!
norfolk farmer

Post by norfolk farmer »

I have only ever used it on single player so maybe as you say it a server issue.
Dezza69

Post by Dezza69 »

... ta for that. I probably should give it a go on a single player map and see what happens.

If it works proper there maybe an issue beyond “(older person) user error” ( :lol: :lol: ), so I’ll report a “bug” in the modhub “bug” section.

Happy farming!! :lol:
Dezza69

Post by Dezza69 »

norfolk farmer wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 3:02 pm I have only ever used it on single player so maybe as you say it a server issue.
Fixed my “issue”. Not a server issue but a “(too lazy to do anything about it) user error” :lol: !!

Ta for your keybinding tip...

Removed the “L-Shift” binding which was assigned to the clutch and Realistic Cab View works now.

As written elsewhere I’d removed all the non-essential/not used by me controller bindings, I’ll go through and do the same for the keyboard too.

Ta for your help.
norfolk farmer

Post by norfolk farmer »

Dezza69 wrote: Fri May 13, 2022 3:18 am
norfolk farmer wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 3:02 pm I have only ever used it on single player so maybe as you say it a server issue.
Fixed my “issue”. Not a server issue but a “(too lazy to do anything about it) user error” :lol: !!

Ta for your keybinding tip...

Removed the “L-Shift” binding which was assigned to the clutch and Realistic Cab View works now.

As written elsewhere I’d removed all the non-essential/not used by me controller bindings, I’ll go through and do the same for the keyboard too.

Ta for your help.
Glad you are sorted, have you made a copy of the xml as it's always worth having even more so given the issues the patch caused.