Whay the helper is leaving spaces on fs 22 when is on plowing

Tigeos

Whay the helper is leaving spaces on fs 22 when is on plowing

Post by Tigeos »

Way the helper is leaving spaces on FS 22 when is on plowing, I can not understand. Is doing that with the original ploughs, original maps. Image

Edit don_apple: topic moved from „Modhub Bug Reports“ to „Technical Support“, since it is not a report for a bug in a mod from the Modhub.
Last edited by Tigeos on Tue May 17, 2022 9:16 am, edited 4 times in total.
Mwal

Re: Whay the helper is leaving spaces on fs 22 when is on plowing

Post by Mwal »

This is how you attach a photo viewtopic.php?f=852&t=88819
Tigeos

Post by Tigeos »

Mwal wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 2:13 am This is how you attach a photo viewtopic.php?f=852&t=88819
Thank you!
this_is_gav

Post by this_is_gav »

The AI references for the plough are out. If you extract the mod and open the I3D file in GIANTS Editor, you'll see the AI references in the scenegraph (they'll be in parent groups, a bit like folders)

There will likely be one called "areaMarkerLeft" and "areaMarkerRight", likely in a parent group called "ai". One of these will be out, so will need to be brought in a bit.
Tigeos

Post by Tigeos »

this_is_gav wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 11:50 am The AI references for the plough are out. If you extract the mod and open the I3D file in GIANTS Editor, you'll see the AI references in the scenegraph (they'll be in parent groups, a bit like folders)

There will likely be one called "areaMarkerLeft" and "areaMarkerRight", likely in a parent group called "ai". One of these will be out, so will need to be brought in a bit.
Sorry, your references is about a mod, but this is happening even with the original parts of the game, but if you are saying a plough mod ( and I have 2 ) is causing this I will understand and then is better to take them out, which is easier, isn't?! I appreciate your help, thanks!
this_is_gav

Post by this_is_gav »

If this is happening with one of the base game ploughs then we're going to need more information, such as which ploughs it happens with, as all the ploughs I've tried work fine with the helper, with no missing lanes.

Plough mods can easily cause this though if the modder hasn't tested it with the AI.

The other thing that could cause this (though odd to have such repetition) is if the tractor and/or tyre combination isn't really up to the task of dragging the plough on gradients, though in the picture yours looks fairly flat with a tractor (Fendt 1000 Vario?) with plenty of weight at power.
Tigeos

Post by Tigeos »

this_is_gav wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 2:05 pm If this is happening with one of the base game ploughs then we're going to need more information, such as which ploughs it happens with, as all the ploughs I've tried work fine with the helper, with no missing lanes.

Plough mods can easily cause this though if the modder hasn't tested it with the AI.

The other thing that could cause this (though odd to have such repetition) is if the tractor and/or tyre combination isn't really up to the task of dragging the plough on gradients, though in the picture yours looks fairly flat with a tractor (Fendt 1000 Vario?) with plenty of weight at power.
So after looking in what you write, I was trying if it was anything wrong with the tractor, so just to inform you I am using Fendt 1050, wide with weight tyres and N Holland T9 700same wide with weight tyres. The result was after a all day trying, I take out the plow mod Ermo Evo FSV and everything is ok now! Thanks for your advice!
Azfoor

Post by Azfoor »

That plow is a mess... It pulls to one side and when lifted it's barely of the ground. It's super wobbly. I can't believe it passed testing actually.!