After last game update I cant switch vehicle

winner

After last game update I cant switch vehicle

Post by winner »

When I try without mod work but when mods enabled dont work I cant find which mod cause problem. I try upload log but say is too long
Dezza69

Re: After last game update I cant switch vehicle

Post by Dezza69 »

... as a suggestion:

the mod causing the problem will most likely be the one eating up the log with errors.
Mwal

Post by Mwal »

You have a mod conflict, try following these instructions and posting your log and someone can likely help you out
viewtopic.php?f=827&t=88665
Dezza69

Post by Dezza69 »

winner wrote: Sat May 21, 2022 2:31 am
Mwal wrote: Thu May 19, 2022 4:48 am You have a mod conflict, try following these instructions and posting your log and someone can likely help you out
Thanks.

Please post your log as described in this pinned “how to post ya log” post.

😁

Edit: So I thought I'd brave looking at the log via the file-upload link. I used the Mac so I wouldn't get spammed - as bad, but personally I don't like/use such sites and wasn't all that happy about the language which was presented by the rubbish ads (etc) shown when I went to view your log.

----> So, I'm unable to help unless you can post the log via the method described in the "how to post your log" link posted.

If it's too large to post it - read through the log yourself and if there's any "error" repeated repeatedly copy and paste those lines in your reply.

Thanks.