Very bright lights and bright rain

FarmerKiwi

Very bright lights and bright rain

Post by FarmerKiwi »

I am running Yukon Valley and my mate is running the same. We both have exactly the same mods and save game but mine is showing the rain as like bright lights. His game is fine. The other thing is that the headlights are that bright you cannot see the vehicle.
Does anyone have any ideas how to fix this?

above is the screenshot I took.

Edit don_apple: new link to screenshot using GIANTS image server.
don_apple

Re: Very bright lights and bright rain

Post by don_apple »

Without more information about the setup you are playing on it will be difficult, if not impossible, for others to figure out what is going on and how to fix it.

If you are playing on Windows or macOS it would therefore be good if you could provide the log.txt file of the game here (see link "log.txt" in my signature).

BTW. if you want to share screenshots on this forum it is better to use the image server provided by GIANTS: viewtopic.php?f=852&t=88819
Gruß/Regards,
don_apple

Apple iMac 27" (2017), Quad-Core i7 4.2 GHz, 48GB, AMD Radeon R580 8GB
Bitte benutzt das öffentliche Forum für Supportfragen und nicht PN/Please use the public forum for support questions and not PM
FS22 Bugtracker
log.txt Image Server Forenregeln Board rules
Orange Tiger NL

Post by Orange Tiger NL »

don_apple wrote: Fri May 20, 2022 10:35 am BTW. if you want to share screenshots on this forum it is better to use the image server provided by GIANTS: viewtopic.php?f=852&t=88819
Can you or original poster quickly remove that screenshot link before to many people click it as a lot of warnings and errors popped up from it
this_is_gav

Post by this_is_gav »

It's best to use GIANTS' own image server.

https://image.giants-software.com
don_apple

Post by don_apple »

Orange Tiger NL wrote: Fri May 20, 2022 10:43 am
don_apple wrote: Fri May 20, 2022 10:35 am BTW. if you want to share screenshots on this forum it is better to use the image server provided by GIANTS: viewtopic.php?f=852&t=88819
Can you or original poster quickly remove that screenshot link before to many people click it as a lot of warnings and errors popped up from it
Done!
Gruß/Regards,
don_apple

Apple iMac 27" (2017), Quad-Core i7 4.2 GHz, 48GB, AMD Radeon R580 8GB
Bitte benutzt das öffentliche Forum für Supportfragen und nicht PN/Please use the public forum for support questions and not PM
FS22 Bugtracker
log.txt Image Server Forenregeln Board rules
TheSuBBie

Post by TheSuBBie »

Open map in GE and ensure you have only the sun as a light source also check placeables for extra light source additions, sometimes left in after editing.