AGI Pack

srwill2010

AGI Pack

Post by srwill2010 »

Have downloaded and placed in mod folder....twice.....engine still not recognizing the pack as being installed.
Wondering if I am doing something wrong?
I am on PC and have the other free "Antonio Carraro" pack installed the same way...no issues.
Any help/advice is appreciated.

Thank you,
SRW
don_apple

Re: AGI Pack

Post by don_apple »

Where did you download the AGI pack from? Because if you get it from the official source you get an installer that you must run that will then install and activate the DLC so that it can be used in the game.

The "Antonio Carraro" pack is actually not free: https://www.farming-simulator.com/dlc-d ... niocarraro

If you got a version of that DLC that you can simply put in the mods folder they you are using an illegal copy.
Gruß/Regards,
don_apple

Apple iMac 27" (2017), Quad-Core i7 4.2 GHz, 48GB, AMD Radeon R580 8GB
Bitte benutzt das öffentliche Forum für Supportfragen und nicht PN/Please use the public forum for support questions and not PM
FS22 Bugtracker
log.txt Image Server Forenregeln Board rules
srwill2010

Re: AGI Pack

Post by srwill2010 »

don_apple wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 10:00 pm Where did you download the AGI pack from? Because if you get it from the official source you get an installer that you must run that will then install and activate the DLC so that it can be used in the game.

The "Antonio Carraro" pack is actually not free: https://www.farming-simulator.com/dlc-d ... niocarraro

If you got a version of that DLC that you can simply put in the mods folder they you are using an illegal copy.
Hi Don,
Thanks for the quick response.
My game is through Steam. Didn't think to check there for the DLC. Every DLC for 22 I have so far, has been obtained through steam, legally. However, when in game and seeing the AGI pack, clicking on it takes you to the official website...which is where I was trying to obtain it from, not thinking to check to Steam first. All is good now, obtaining through Steam.