Cows eat silage

seansimsyt

Cows eat silage

Post by seansimsyt »

So after writing to emails to Gaints I’m at this point , if you look at cows in the help on main menu it says cows eat silage yet In game they don’t accept it I’ve tried it on standard and modded I’ve also tried bags of silage ,also tired using silage pit . *thumbsdown* *thumbsdown*
Please fix this
Cows eat silage
Orange Tiger NL

Re: Cows eat silage

Post by Orange Tiger NL »

In their tutorial you will read the following:

So they eat: TMR, Hay or Grass.
Silage is part of TMR.
Dezza69

Post by Dezza69 »

:lol: This is what I'd call a user-error "bug" and not a game "bug" :lol: :lol:

BTW - I got a bit stumped on the exact same in-game wording as seansimsyt the other day and went off to the tutorials for help... Glad they're all done now. Mostly.

Happy Farming!!! :lol:

Edit:

Express your opion(s)!!! Should the base-in-game cow pastures be updated to allow silage seperate to TMR?????
Orange Tiger NL

Post by Orange Tiger NL »

Dezza69 wrote: Thu May 26, 2022 2:29 am Express your opion(s)!!! Should the base-in-game cow pastures be updated to allow silage seperate to TMR?????
No please! It's perfect as it is now.
Mwal

Post by Mwal »

Yeah they should be able to eat whatever wherever I know plenty of guys who feed out of a tmr in a pasture or who feed silage to beef cattle outside of a barn it’s not some crazy impossibility haha
seansimsyt

Post by seansimsyt »

Thanks for All the reply’s … it was in fs 17 it was in 15 seems odd to me they change it .definitely agree with that whom ever was in charge of importing the animals missed it , I think most animals eat silage I know sheep and cows do maybe even horses , I emailed Gaints and get get fobbed off

Again thanks for reply’s