Wheel on Xbox

Mammoth9329

Wheel on Xbox

Post by Mammoth9329 »

I have logitech g923 wheel and trying to use on farming sim 22 on xbox series. My problem is that I have zero feedback and theirs not an option to enable force feedback or anything. Any help would be appreciated

Edit don_apple: topic moved from "Modhub Bug Reports" to "Technical" Support", since it is not a report for a bug in a Mod from the Modhub.
Onkel Mo

Re: Wheel on Xbox

Post by Onkel Mo »

There is no force feedback in Farming Simulator. :hi:
Orange Tiger NL

Post by Orange Tiger NL »

Onkel Mo wrote: Fri May 27, 2022 9:05 am There is no force feedback in Farming Simulator. :hi:
If there is no FFB in FS22, then why has patch 1.5 the following note: Fixed centering force with force feedback wheels on Xbox :hmm:

I got the Thrustmaster TMX on my Xbox series S, and i dont feel any centering force at all!
Onkel Mo

Post by Onkel Mo »

Because there is centering force?!? :hmm:
Orange Tiger NL

Onkel Mo wrote: Fri May 27, 2022 9:12 pm Because there is centering force?!? :hmm:
And still there isn't really. :hmm:

But first you say: no there isn't FFB, and now you say there is (cuz you need FFB to have centering force)
:hmm: :hmm: :hmm: :hmm: :hmm:
welshfarmer

Post by welshfarmer »

I have the same problem with my game on the pc no matter what setting i use i still have a really hard wheel to turn i played for 1 hour today and my arms are killing
Orange Tiger NL

They should add some FFB sliders.

I believe on pc you got some options, but there is nothing on consoles.
Orange Tiger NL

welshfarmer wrote: Fri May 27, 2022 11:34 pm I have the same problem with my game on the pc no matter what setting i use i still have a really hard wheel to turn i played for 1 hour today and my arms are killing
This is a video about fixing that stiff steering on pc, might help for you:

https://youtu.be/nhmOos6rnTE
welshfarmer

Post by welshfarmer »

Orange Tiger NL wrote: Fri May 27, 2022 11:46 pm
welshfarmer wrote: Fri May 27, 2022 11:34 pm I have the same problem with my game on the pc no matter what setting i use i still have a really hard wheel to turn i played for 1 hour today and my arms are killing

I have done all that and still having issues
Orange Tiger NL

welshfarmer wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 12:31 pm
Orange Tiger NL wrote: Fri May 27, 2022 11:46 pm

I have done all that and still having issues
Alright. I hope giants will do something to fix it.
I would suggest, lets all of us create a ticket in the bug report.

https://feedback.giants-software.com
MrGinger1350

Post by MrGinger1350 »

Orange Tiger NL wrote: Fri May 27, 2022 10:09 am
Onkel Mo wrote: Fri May 27, 2022 9:05 am There is no force feedback in Farming Simulator. :hi:
If there is no FFB in FS22, then why has patch 1.5 the following note: Fixed centering force with force feedback wheels on Xbox :hmm:

I got the Thrustmaster TMX on my Xbox series S, and i dont feel any centering force at all!
I have logitech g920 and I have too much FFB, the first 2% left or right is very light! However turning much more gives alot of feedback! What annoys me is that you can't adjust anything on this game! PC have the whole configuration menu we get a poxy general settings!
MrGinger1350

Post by MrGinger1350 »

Mammoth9329 wrote: Thu May 26, 2022 8:00 am I have logitech g923 wheel and trying to use on farming sim 22 on xbox series. My problem is that I have zero feedback and theirs not an option to enable force feedback or anything. Any help would be appreciated

Edit don_apple: topic moved from "Modhub Bug Reports" to "Technical" Support", since it is not a report for a bug in a Mod from the Modhub.
Yeaah I've literally bought the logitech g920 wanting that simulation vibe, however what's really annoying me is the amount of stiffness in the wheel and no way of adjusting it just kinda left with the "it is what it is" feel! Giants need to implement the wheel settings exactly like it is on PC kinda feel left out on console
FarmerCman

Post by FarmerCman »

Hey I purchased the FS22 logic Heavy equipment bundle and I cannot get it to work on my xbox can yall help me please?
Drmattymd

Post by Drmattymd »

FarmerCman wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2023 5:34 pm Hey I purchased the FS22 logic Heavy equipment bundle and I cannot get it to work on my xbox can yall help me please?
Probably because its a PC controller not made for Xbox. You should try to return it and get your money back
Playing on PC and PS4