Grimme Ventor 4150 (game base machine) bug?

Bófia

Grimme Ventor 4150 (game base machine) bug?

Post by Bófia »

I updated the game to the latest version 1.5.0.0 and created a new save game and when I went to harvest potatos with the Grimme Ventor 4150 I started harvesting as normal, everything ok, but then it appeared a message saying "There is not enough power for the coupled equipment". I've never seen this. It's not a mod, It's the game base machine. Everything worked fine in previous versions, it only happened now in version 1.5.
Dezza69

Re: Grimme Ventor 4150 (game base machine) bug?

Post by Dezza69 »

Did ya try it with a bigga tracta??

Edit: oh! It is the tractor!!! :lol: ... I‘m all outta ideas then!! :lol: ... I’ll give it ago and see what happens ...

Edit 2: working fine for me on a new Elm Creek start.

Which map, field and direction are you working??
Bófia

Post by Bófia »

Dezza69 wrote: Sun May 29, 2022 2:08 am Did ya try it with a bigga tracta??

Edit: oh! It is the tractor!!! :lol: ... I‘m all outta ideas then!! :lol: ... I’ll give it ago and see what happens ...

Edit 2: working fine for me on a new Elm Creek start.

Which map, field and direction are you working??
Yes, it's not a tractor (that would have been obvious what the problem was), it's the machine, the potato harvester, so I was surprised when the message appeared saying it had no power because I've never seen that happen on an original game machine and obviously it has no attached implement as it says on that message that appears.

I'm playing at Elm Creek too, it happens on all the fields I have with potatos, on every direction, even if I try to hire a worker.

I enter the game, turn on the machine, activate the GPS, harvest one or two rows, then this happens, this message appears and I can no longer harvest anything else because whenever I try to turn on the harvest this message appears.

It never happened and I'm using the same mods so I don't know what the problem is.
Dezza69

Post by Dezza69 »

Bófia wrote: Sun May 29, 2022 4:09 am
I'm playing at Elm Creek too, it happens on all the fields I have with potatos, on every direction, even if I try to hire a worker.

I enter the game, turn on the machine, activate the GPS, harvest one or two rows, then this happens, this message appears and I can no longer harvest anything else because whenever I try to turn on the harvest this message appears.

It never happened and I'm using the same mods so I don't know what the problem is.
Ok, ta for the info.

I’ll try it again and harvest more.

Not that I think it has anything to do with it at all - are you using “Guidance Steering” or another mod which does lanes??

Will be back down on the farm soon, will take a look 😁

Edit: just so I can be similar - which fields are you harvesting???

Edit 2: ... been going up/down the ling edge of field 68, using both me and an AI helper. Have tried with fill limits on and off and all I have done is fill the shelfs of the local shops with potatoes!! :lol:

Happy Farming!!! :biggrin2:
Onkel Mo

Post by Onkel Mo »

Bófia wrote: Sun May 29, 2022 4:09 am

After an update it is possible that mods aren't working as intended and need some work. Try it without mods and see what happens.
Steel_Horse

Post by Steel_Horse »

Bófia wrote: Sun May 29, 2022 1:19 am I updated the game to the latest version 1.5.0.0 and created a new save game and when I went to harvest potatos with the Grimme Ventor 4150 I started harvesting as normal, everything ok, but then it appeared a message saying "There is not enough power for the coupled equipment". I've never seen this. It's not a mod, It's the game base machine. Everything worked fine in previous versions, it only happened now in version 1.5.
Just a thought, What is the maintenance level on it? will repairing help?
Bófia

Post by Bófia »

I was going to try to disable some mods to see if it would be a conflict with the new update 1.5 but before I went to see if the problem continued to happen and... SURPRISE!! I managed to harvest the potatoes without problems, I closed the game and logged in several times, and it still works fine.

I don't know what the hell is going on with the game but it's been a little disappointing. 6 months after being released and still with bugs. Let's see if this time everything goes well and I can finally play without problems.
Dezza69

Post by Dezza69 »

Bófia wrote: Mon May 30, 2022 2:35 am I don't know what the hell is going on with the game but it's been a little disappointing. 6 months after being released and still with bugs. Let's see if this time everything goes well and I can finally play without problems.
... we/i couldn’t replicate this problem ... so ... not a “bug” ... well, maybe a user was “bugged” ... :lol: :lol:

... :biggrin2: glad it’s working for you now! Happy Farming!! :biggrin2:
Bófia

Post by Bófia »

I have no idea. Some file that wasn't read/written correctly when I created the new save game or something, I don't know. What I do know is that without changing anything it now works fine.

The only mod I know that causes conflicts is the ContractHUB because I see it in the log but this already happened in the previous version and it never affected the operation of any vehicle. I hope the creator update it soon because it's a very useful mod.

The only thing I know is it wasn't my fault. I had never seen that message on a base vehicle in the game and it wasn't lack of maintenance or anything like that, the vehicle was new. I'm not a newbie, I've been playing for 8-9 years. But if someone comes along with the same problem I had, maybe we can find the cause.

Thanks anyway for the help.