Brighter environment lights would make the night time more useful. (FS22 lights during night is very dim.)

johndc_92

Brighter environment lights would make the night time more useful. (FS22 lights during night is very dim.)

Post by johndc_92 »

Hello. I would like to propose a brighter environment lights during night time. Currently the night environment is very dark due to lights being so dim. This can probably become brighter by ramping up the brightness setttings but the would make the exposure balance between all envrioments including day time out of whack.

I have posted a side by side image from FS22 at night and real life lighting as a good starting basis.

Thanks.

Here is the image: Image
johndc_92

Re: Brighter environment lights would make the night time more useful. (FS22 lights during night is very dim.)

Post by johndc_92 »

I am aware of mods available as an alternative but it would also be nice to have it as part of the default game.
norfolk farmer

Re: Brighter environment lights would make the night time more useful. (FS22 lights during night is very dim.)

Post by norfolk farmer »

My guess would be it's not done so as too improve performance on lower spec hardware.
johndc_92

Post by johndc_92 »

I hope they would make it an optional feature in advanced settings.
FusionSniping

Post by FusionSniping »

Last edited by FusionSniping on Wed Jan 03, 2024 1:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    chale8

Post by chale8 »

Of course that would be less of a problem if the vehicle headlights illuminated further ahead than the length of the vehicle. I scurry for home at dusk to avoid having to leave equipment abandoned in the fields until daylight. Real farmers work into the night if they need to but they have functional lights…