[FS22] Gamepass update to next version

Geephile

[FS22] Gamepass update to next version

Post by Geephile »

Because version 1.5.0.0 had some delay on Gamepass i'm a bit concerned about the current 1.6.0.0 upgrade.
Its out today on Steam and other platforms, but i did not received a upgrade notification on the Gamepass environment.
Steam friends and the server are upgrading as we speak.... So i probably cant play tonight

Can you guys confirm that the remark about future updates released on all platforms at the same time is still correct?
Stegei wrote: Fri Jun 03, 2022 10:22 am ... and will make sure that we can release future updates at the same time on the Microsoft Store as on other platforms.
Edit: Its not available on Xbox X/S or on Gamepass for PC yet
Ducky2013

Re: [FS22] Gamepass update to next version

Post by Ducky2013 »

Not had the update on Xbox Series s yet , I've restarted my console too many times and still nothing & the new dlc won't work until we've had the update
toxicghost86

Post by toxicghost86 »

still waiting for update on xbox gamepass cant access my mates server because it was updated to 1.6 and my game is still running 1.5
Geephile

Post by Geephile »

Gamepass for PC has the update. thanks guys
Dazzler295

Post by Dazzler295 »

What version of software does it show for you all on Xbox? When I check mine in the Game management section it's showing as 1.0.0.14

I lost all my Mods and had to download them all again. Also when I went on last it showed up the Kabuto stuff as available so I'm assuming some update has come in but I have never witnessed it happen.