AGI Pack

Beavbomber

AGI Pack

Post by Beavbomber »

Not sure if anyone else is experiencing this issue. The AGI pack is not updating. I can’t seem to get it to update. I have uninstalled and reinstalled and it’s still the old version. I’m on pc and Xbox series x, both are the same issue. Thank you in advance for your help!
Ssniper

Re: AGI Pack

Post by Ssniper »

I am having the same issue as well. Uninstalled and reinstalled it multiple times. Server is up to date. AGI pack is the only update I am having an issue with.
don_apple

Post by don_apple »

For the Windows and macOS versions of the game the update of the AGI pack works the same as for updating any other DLC that you bought directly from GIANTS:
- open https://eshop.giants-software.com/downloads.php in your browser
- enter the code you got via mail when you purchased the DLC
- download the installer for the new version
- open the downloaded file and run the Installer to get the lates version installed
Gruß/Regards,
don_apple

Apple iMac 27" (2017), Quad-Core i7 4.2 GHz, 48GB, AMD Radeon R580 8GB
Bitte benutzt das öffentliche Forum für Supportfragen und nicht PN/Please use the public forum for support questions and not PM
FS22 Bugtracker
log.txt Image Server Forenregeln Board rules
Beavbomber

Post by Beavbomber »

Part of the problem is that the game says it needs an update but in the same instance it is updated. It also shows that you must install the dlc but at the same time it’s already installed. I haven’t found an efficient way to update the dlc yet. Typically you would update from within fs. It’s very confusing to me.
Dode

Post by Dode »

It's exactly the same here, I had to redownload it off the website and have no way to add the DLC to my libary via steam, so manual updates from their website is the only way.
Beavbomber

Post by Beavbomber »

***Update***

Update 24 hours later and whatever the issue was appeared to fix itself 🤷🏻‍♂️
HU1212ICAN3

Post by HU1212ICAN3 »

don_apple wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 12:36 pm For the Windows and macOS versions of the game the update of the AGI pack works the same as for updating any other DLC that you bought directly from GIANTS:
- open https://eshop.giants-software.com/downloads.php in your browser
- enter the code you got via mail when you purchased the DLC
- download the installer for the new version
- open the downloaded file and run the Installer to get the lates version installed
lol when people dont pay attention to the issue at hand. Clearly he didnt buy it from the Giants website. Wheres the facepalm emoji? lol
Zero76Gaming

Post by Zero76Gaming »

HU1212ICAN3 wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 12:01 am Wheres the facepalm emoji? lol
Which one you want?

🤦‍♂️🤦‍♀️🤦🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏿‍♂️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏾‍♀️🤦🏿‍♀️🤦🏻🤦🏼🤦🏽🤦🏾🤦🏿
Erik258

Post by Erik258 »

i'm on xbox and i believe i have the same issue, error code is 1e34e6da3250471b406a092063173ec0. My son is on pc and has the same issue. we wanted to join a server and couldn't bacauseof this. Is there a fix, or will it be fixed any time soon? µ

Thank you
Cyberpunk

Re: AGI Pack Update Issue

Post by Cyberpunk »

Thame Issue here, Xbox App for PC, Gamepass for PC.

Maingame is updated to 1.6.0.0. AGI Pack DLC shows Update 1.1.0 available. When you click on Update, Microsoft Store opens and does nothing.
Xbox App shows DLC is installed.
Refresh for Updates shows no Updates.
BernardC

Post by BernardC »

Xbox App for PC, Gamepass for PC

Did you ask Micro$oft ??
Cyberpunk

Post by Cyberpunk »

BernardC wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 2:12 pm Xbox App for PC, Gamepass for PC

Did you ask Micro$oft ??
Yes, still no answer. Asked Giants Support aswell, always tell me to restart the pc?! But i tried it on 3 different PCs, same issue on each System...