Xbox 1 saves fs22

xLadyDragon86x

Xbox 1 saves fs22

Post by xLadyDragon86x »

My game did an update, and now when I go into my career section my save has a triangle with a exclamation point, I can't load my game at all can't even load the MP I have set up with my husband. Which su.cks cause I had a ton of land bought and also multiple productions going.
Zero76Gaming

Re: Xbox 1 saves fs22

Post by Zero76Gaming »

xLadyDragon86x wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 5:56 am My game did an update, and now when I go into my career section my save has a triangle with a exclamation point, I can't load my game at all can't even load the MP I have set up with my husband. Which su.cks cause I had a ton of land bought and also multiple productions going.
Because you need to install all the mods back, when it's giving you a triangle it means you miss a download.
xLadyDragon86x

Post by xLadyDragon86x »

So I'm gonna have to re download all my mods every time this stupid game does a update on xbox. That's BS
Niwde73

Post by Niwde73 »

Same on Xbox series X. All the mods that I had installed are gone. Nice work giants.
Zero76Gaming

Post by Zero76Gaming »

xLadyDragon86x wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 5:40 pm So I'm gonna have to re download all my mods every time this stupid game does a update on xbox. That's BS
No just once! They had to reset xbox modhub to be able to give us 8gb modspace!
Bsandland34

Post by Bsandland34 »

I have all my mods downloaded and I still am unable to get into my save game. It has an exclamation point with a triangle around it and won't allow me to get into it. Any updates on what I would need to do go be able to play my save game?
Lexie

Post by Lexie »

Bsandland34 wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 1:32 am I have all my mods downloaded and I still am unable to get into my save game. It has an exclamation point with a triangle around it and won't allow me to get into it. Any updates on what I would need to do go be able to play my save game?
Disable all mods (except the mod map if you not playing a basegame map) while starting a save game and see it's loading or not. If yes, then mods are still missing, if not I have no clue.
ltl.vamp

Post by ltl.vamp »

Bsandland34 wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 1:32 am I have all my mods downloaded and I still am unable to get into my save game. It has an exclamation point with a triangle around it and won't allow me to get into it. Any updates on what I would need to do go be able to play my save game?
If you see a triangle warning, you have to download the mod map for this savegame again.
Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S, Xbox One X, Xbox One
FS17 Platinum > FS19 Premium > FS15 Complete > FS22
Samsung UE65MU8009TX 4KUHDHDR