Steam season pass and DLC

raran

Steam season pass and DLC

Post by raran »

So i'm on PC with the season pass on Steam but i can't seem to download the Kubota pack, the ingame modhub sends me to the Giants website to buy. Same for the free!! AGI pack btw which i need to "secure"?? but that doesn't work either.

edit: now there's a timer on Steam which is counting down from 6 hours. Guess i have to be patient for the kubota. But that still leaves the free AGI pack which i can't activate on Steam.
masonbee

Re: Steam season pass and DLC

Post by masonbee »

Same here! I have the season pass on Steam. I found this morning is not showing up and it says I have to pay for the new Kubota Pack dlc.
In game it show the dlc put I pay for it. If that make anysense.
juf.de

Post by juf.de »

Just posted in the german section. According to steamdb they set the release time to 12:00 UTC, which will be in around 3,5 h from the time my post was made.
https://steamdb.info/app/1988850/history/ (Changelist #15257742)
Tutorials: log.txt, Giants Bilderhoster, erweiterter Texteditor, Konsole (PC)    /    Direktlink Giants Imagehoster
[PC] [Mac] [XB1] [PS4] in the thread title keeps the Forum clean / im Threadtitel hält das Forum übersichtlich
Playing on PC
sinisorosis

Post by sinisorosis »

actually is out but i don't understated why i still don't have on library with season pass active and i'm talking about kubota dlc
Dode

Post by Dode »

I have season pass and cannot download the Kubota pack on steam. Was the same issue the last time they released a pack.

Also cannot update the AGI pack on steam in game as it asks me to buy it again, even though it's free
sinisorosis

Post by sinisorosis »

seems is not the only problem around this dlc XD
cwattyeso

Post by cwattyeso »

Yeah just closed and restarted Steam and find that at 13:20 GMT the Kubota DLC is still not showing up in my 'Owned DLC' and Steam insteads wants me to pay £10.46 to buy it, which I should not need to do as own the Season Pass.
Check out my YouTube Channel for Farming Simulator and other Gaming Let's Plays and Videos at https://www.youtube.com/c/CwattyesoGamingforFun :D

Also be sure to check out my Kick Channel for my Farming Simulator Live Streams and Multiplayer Server at https://www.kick.com/cwattyeso :gamer:

GIANTS SOFTWARE Personal Partner Code: CWATTYESO *thumbsup*
Dode

Post by Dode »

cwattyeso wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 2:22 pm Yeah just closed and restarted Steam and find that at 13:20 GMT the Kubota DLC is still not showing up in my 'Owned DLC' and Steam insteads wants me to pay £10.46 to buy it, which I should not need to do as own the Season Pass.
Exactly the same here, it's a joke that you need to wait for them to fix it every time they release a pack.
Drmattymd

Post by Drmattymd »

Dode wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 2:41 pm
cwattyeso wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 2:22 pm Yeah just closed and restarted Steam and find that at 13:20 GMT the Kubota DLC is still not showing up in my 'Owned DLC' and Steam insteads wants me to pay £10.46 to buy it, which I should not need to do as own the Season Pass.
Exactly the same here, it's a joke that you need to wait for them to fix it every time they release a pack.
This is a steam issue not Giants. It was said yesterday that it wouldnt release on Steam until approximately 10 am EST. Just checked and mine downloaded automatically as soon as it released.
Playing on PC and PS4
Dode

Post by Dode »

Drmattymd wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 4:26 pm
Dode wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 2:41 pm
This is a steam issue not Giants. It was said yesterday that it wouldnt release on Steam until approximately 10 am EST. Just checked and mine downloaded automatically as soon as it released.
Not sure where that was said but I personally didn't see it. Messaged support on Giants website and was told it would be out later today and got it working now, finally.