Update deleted my mods

WolfG69

Update deleted my mods

Post by WolfG69 »

I just updated FS22 and my mods are all gone. All the mods that I got for purchasing the game from the developers, all the downloaded mods, gone. And the game won't let me play my board because the mods are gone! With how long I have invested in that board, I refuse to start over. Nothing else has changed. Just an update from the developers to the game. And I do not remember all the mods I had. There were many. Is there any way to get them back?

Edit don_apple: topic moved from "Modding" to "Technical Support".
Zero76Gaming

Re: Update deleted my mods

Post by Zero76Gaming »

Xbox consoles now have 8gb modspace to be able to fix the issue with lower modspace than Playstation users, they had to create a new modstorage, as expanding the exciting wasn't possible.
That's why xbox users ended up with no mods, the space is brand new.

But thankfully we got 8gb now, so it's a good trade!
WolfG69

Post by WolfG69 »

That's really cool. I did notice. But my question is: will the mods be restored to my game, or do I have to start a new game with new mods?
Zero76Gaming

Post by Zero76Gaming »

When you click on your savegame, it will show you 3 to 4 mods you miss. Back out, download them, and look for the next 3 to 4.

I would suggest go to modhub first to see if you can download the biggest part of the mods from the top of your head. And then look if you missed something

So as long as you dont load the savegame before you have them all downloaded you good.
WolfG69

Post by WolfG69 »

Thank you very much! I really appreciate the help. ๐Ÿ˜Š I'll do that right now. ๐Ÿ‘
Zero76Gaming

Post by Zero76Gaming »

WolfG69 wrote: โ†‘Wed Jun 29, 2022 10:48 pm Thank you very much! I really appreciate the help. ๐Ÿ˜Š I'll do that right now. ๐Ÿ‘
You're welcome! :hi: Happy farming!!! (with 8gb of modspace๐ŸคฃโœŒ๐Ÿป)