Seeder won't fill.

watsont84

Seeder won't fill.

Post by watsont84 »

My seeder won't fill regardless of how I'm trying to do it. Whether it's from a silo, or pallets. I can fill it with fertilizer no problem. I also can't change the seed type on the seeder itself.

Edit don_apple: topic moved from german to english section.
Spardose

Re: Seeder won't fill.

Post by Spardose »

well, which seeder is it? A basegame piece, a Mod?
watsont84

Post by watsont84 »

The one i have currently is a vaderstad rapid 400c and that is a mod. However, I bought that thinking it would solve the problem. The problem first started on the Nordsten HK 25 + NS3030
Steel_Horse

Post by Steel_Horse »

watsont84 wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 10:05 pm The one i have currently is a vaderstad rapid 400c and that is a mod. However, I bought that thinking it would solve the problem. The problem first started on the Nordsten HK 25 + NS3030
Are you able to open the cover? If not it sounds like a mod conflict. I have seen that when some tractors use the same key sequence as open covers on tools. From memory I also found the trigger for that seeder a little tricky to find. I had to use a big bag lifted high the first few times to work out where it was
watsont84

Post by watsont84 »

I can open the cover no problem. I haven't added any mods, but that could be it I suppose. It's frustrating for sure.
spgprivate

Post by spgprivate »

Was this resolved/did you find a conflicting mod as I have today encountered this same issue using base map, base game seeder/planters and tractors....
I did think it was precision DLC but its not....
falino

Post by falino »

Had this problem with other big seeders, guess you need to drive up next to them, with the side facing the silo, otherwise they won`t fill for some reason.
OzarkRichard

Post by OzarkRichard »

i am having a similar issue in that I cannot select seed types at all. I noticed that seed add on and extension change it where you cannot change seed type but change seeder/planter. So I removed the 2 mods and issue persist's and cannot change seed "Y"...
Thehip66

Post by Thehip66 »

Anybody solve this .. I have just run into this same issue today