game loading to 99% then either stopping or loading under map

Boganism

game loading to 99% then either stopping or loading under map

Post by Boganism »

when loading in on brzozowka it spawns me under the map or just stops at 99%

https://pastebin.pl/view/433b41c1

the log folder, if you need anyhting else lmk, but atm i dont know what could be causing it

youtube vid of the mods i have active :https://youtu.be/kkSxQIYgfQ0

99.8% of them were active yesterday when the mod was working
Attachments
log.txt
(170.59 KiB) Downloaded 69 times
Boganism

Re: game loading to 99% then either stopping or loading under map

Post by Boganism »

update: tried today and the map crashes when loading in after saving, so saving the game causes it to then be unable to load again
n0tr3adY

Post by n0tr3adY »

Hello,

2022-07-01 00:32 Error: Invalid customEnvironment given for SpecializationManager.addSpecialization. Should be a string or nil.
2022-07-01 00:32 LUA call stack:
dataS/scripts/mods.lua (395) : printCallstack
=E://My Games/FarmingSimulator2022/mods/FS22_BaleCountSystem/OzellikKaydi.lua (43) : addSpecialization

This is from your log.txt.
Looks like a mod issue/conflict. You should try removing these mods which marked as faulty or throwing error in log.txt.
BernardC

Post by BernardC »

And also the last line of your log shows :

Error: Failed to open xml file 'E://My Games/FarmingSimulator2022/mods/UNZIP_FS22_GrayStoneFarm/modDesc.xml'.

This unzipped file shouldn' t be in your mods folder . Try to understand what means UNZIP :this:
Boganism

Post by Boganism »

BernardC wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 1:42 pm And also the last line of your log shows :

Error: Failed to open xml file 'E://My Games/FarmingSimulator2022/mods/UNZIP_FS22_GrayStoneFarm/modDesc.xml'.

This unzipped file shouldn' t be in your mods folder . Try to understand what means UNZIP :this:
thanks, just tried fixing both, and when i load in after saving it still loads under the map, so i think its just a map issue atm, as PGR sliwno was having the same issue

edit: pgr has no buildings for me, so uh, yeah thats prolly why, which is gonna be fun to find
edit to my edit: redownloaded now i have buildings :hmm: , however it still crashed oddly