Dlc saddle trac pack

footballnut63

Dlc saddle trac pack

Post by footballnut63 »

Hi is there any body on xbox series x having problems with the saddle trac pack. I have it active but can't install to game. It just takes me to store to purchase, it says you own install which It has and it is enabled but not showing in game as installed. I believe it stopped working after latest update. I have also tried to purchase it again but as I already own it, it won't let me
Thanks

Edit don_apple: topic moved from "Community Corner" to "Technical Support" ("Community Corner" is for sharing pictures and videos of the game with the community).
XxBR00KSYxX

Re: Dlc saddle trac pack

Post by XxBR00KSYxX »

I have exactly the same issue and the same with the kubota pack.

If you look in the "Downloadable Content" in the mod hub the bar across the bottom won't show "Installed" like the others do. I have contacted Giants but two weeks and still no reply. I have just posted about this.
FireSlayer876

Re: Dlc saddle trac pack

Post by FireSlayer876 »

I have exact same issue. I reached out to Xbox Support and they had me go through a full console reset procedure. No dice.

I redid the procedure today after the update, only this time I deleted everything (including games, cloud saves, etc). Still no dice.

Xbox support had referred me to Giants, but I have had near zero contact from their support. I have been emailing weekly.