game settings not saving/working upon relaunching game FS22

maxilos1987

game settings not saving/working upon relaunching game FS22

Post by maxilos1987 »

a few days ago i was having big problems with all of my game saves (i think it was related to mods i had been using being withdrawn or no longer available from the modhub, placeables extended being one such mod) new save games would work however i had another problem which is that all the game settings such as days per season, settings for weeds,lime,fieldstone etc etc would no longer save the setting, after quitting and relaunching the game the settlings would be reverted to the default. to make sure it wasnt an issue with my install of FS22 i uninstalled the game and cleaned up all associated files and made a fresh install however the problem persists. also despite making key binds i cannot for example change the driving direction (spacebar) so now i am stuck with the incredibly annoying W for forwards S for reverse controls and again changes are not saved across relaunches. i checked the input file to make sure it was READ only and the game exe launcher has full permissions. additionally after a brief (allbeit not very informed) glance over the log file i cannot find anything that would be causing this issue.
Attachments
log.txt
(117.91 KiB) Downloaded 130 times
Orsen Karte

Re: game settings not saving/working upon relaunching game FS22

Post by Orsen Karte »

I too am having the exact same problem , after a blue screen incident.
Fresh clean ssd, fresh install of FS22, new down loads.
ALL key bindings for wheel and dead zones / course play / autodrive, have to be reset each time I start FS22.
most annoying to say the least.

HELP !!!