Harvest. Courseplay plus Autodrive.

ZB333ZB

Harvest. Courseplay plus Autodrive.

Post by ZB333ZB »

I recently decided to automate processes on my farm. I'm having a problem harvesting when using Courseplay and Autodrive at the same time. The tractor is working normally: it unloads the harvester, carries the crop to the point of sale and returns back. That is, if I drive a combine, then the tractor works without problems. But the combine itself, when it reaches the limit on the amount of harvested crops, turns Autodrive on and just starts driving to the tractor waiting point (I point this point to the combine so that the tractor and combine can communicate with each other). When the harvester arrives at this point, it returns back to the place where it finished harvesting. But again, the crop limit trigger is triggered, and the combine again goes to this waiting point. And at this time, the tractor chases the combine to unload it, but since the combine does not wait for the tractor, after several unsuccessful attempts, the tractor stucks. Even if you set the harvester limit to 100%, it still goes to the waiting point when it has about 70%. I don't understand why this is happening. Most likely I'm doing something wrong. I watch some youtubers. If their harvester is full, it simply waits for the tractor to arrive and does not go anywhere. I have FS19 1.7.1.0 and the latest Coursplay and Autodrive versions for F19

Edit don_apple: topic moved from "Modding" to "Techical Support", since it is not about creating or modifying a mod.
Bunky

Re: Harvest. Courseplay plus Autodrive.

Post by Bunky »

That's odd. i do pretty much the same thing with not too many issues. the combines are on courseplay and they (you can use up to 5) harvest, then call a cart when full. the carts are strictly autodrive, they wait to be called, get loaded, then head off to unload wherever you tell them to then come back to the waiting area. the combines must have the autodrive set to the waiting area of the carts, but it should never go there.
ZB333ZB

Re: Harvest. Courseplay plus Autodrive.

Post by ZB333ZB »

Ok. I'll try to reinstall the game