Kubota and Class DLC

Chedder97

Re: Kubota and Class

Post by Chedder97 »

I think have found the issue it’s something to do with preordered the pumps n hoses on xbsx , I have to uninstall the pumps n hoses and now can uses the claas saddle trac pack in game
XxBR00KSYxX

Post by XxBR00KSYxX »

Chedder97 wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 1:36 pm I think have found the issue it’s something to do with preordered the pumps n hoses on xbsx , I have to uninstall the pumps n hoses and now can uses the claas saddle trac pack in game
Thanks mate,

I dont own the pumps and hoses dlc so not causing the issue for me.

This does confirm that there is a clash with the dlcs software somewhere tho that giants need to address. If only they would read and respond to these forums.
Zero76Gaming

Post by Zero76Gaming »

XxBR00KSYxX wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 3:42 pm
Chedder97 wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 1:36 pm I think have found the issue it’s something to do with preordered the pumps n hoses on xbsx , I have to uninstall the pumps n hoses and now can uses the claas saddle trac pack in game
Thanks mate,

I dont own the pumps and hoses dlc so not causing the issue for me.

This does confirm that there is a clash with the dlcs software somewhere tho that giants need to address. If only they would read and respond to these forums.
Oh they read for sure! Cuz as soon as you say something really bad they know where to find you in a minute.

But on this topic they are just like: oh it solves itself when we release those dlc's 🤣🤣🤣
FireSlayer876

Re: Kubota and Class DLC

Post by FireSlayer876 »

Issue just reoccurred for me. It was fixed at the last update and suddenly back again today.

I played the game last Friday (September 2) and all was well. Turned fame in today and Claas is gone again…
XxBR00KSYxX

Post by XxBR00KSYxX »

FireSlayer876 wrote: Mon Sep 05, 2022 6:21 pm Issue just reoccurred for me. It was fixed at the last update and suddenly back again today.

I played the game last Friday (September 2) and all was well. Turned fame in today and Claas is gone again…
There was the update today maybe has changed something? I've never had mine working. I'm just hoping now with the platinum expansion release it will start to work as that's what was stopping my kubota pack working
Patyung

Re: Kubota and Class DLC and any other dlc I have

Post by Patyung »

None of my purchases or free dlc is working pretty upset on ps4
evilron

Post by evilron »

I am also having this problem. I just bought FS22 + preorder for the platinum DLC yesterday on Xbox Series S. I get the Claas DLC in that bundle too. I cannot get the Claas DLC into the game. It says I own it and it is installed but it just doesn't show up anywhere in the game. I have the same problem with the free AGI DLC. I do not own any of the other DLC packs. I uninstalled everything today, cleared the cache, and reinstalled everything. Nothing changed. I hope they fix this before the platinum DLC comes out. I won't be very happy if the platinum DLC comes out and has the same problem.
XxBR00KSYxX

Post by XxBR00KSYxX »

evilron wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 8:17 pm I am also having this problem. I just bought FS22 + preorder for the platinum DLC yesterday on Xbox Series S. I get the Claas DLC in that bundle too. I cannot get the Claas DLC into the game. It says I own it and it is installed but it just doesn't show up anywhere in the game. I have the same problem with the free AGI DLC. I do not own any of the other DLC packs. I uninstalled everything today, cleared the cache, and reinstalled everything. Nothing changed. I hope they fix this before the platinum DLC comes out. I won't be very happy if the platinum DLC comes out and has the same problem.
That's what I'm starting to think mate. As the dlc was part of the platinum expansion for me. Hoping it will be available on the release of the DLC
Lexie

Post by Lexie »

If you have any dlc installed what is not released yet, remove it. On Xbox, maybe PS too, this gives a conflict and other dlc will not work. I buyed a dlc, refund it, but it was still installed, and my Claas pack didn't work until I removed the refunded dlc. On not released dlc's you haven't the right to play, when installed other dlc's are not working either. Stupid system, but it is what it is.
xLEPRECHAUNx

Post by xLEPRECHAUNx »

I had the same problem but I fixxed it. I went in to the manage game add ons and messed around with it. Uninstalled all installed and kept doing it till they where all installed.
XxBR00KSYxX

Post by XxBR00KSYxX »

I can confirm both are now fully functioning after the platinum edition released.