Kubota and Class DLC

XxBR00KSYxX

Kubota and Class DLC

Post by XxBR00KSYxX »

Hi everyone, this is my first post here and im new to the forums so sorry if this has already been posted.

I have been trying to speak with giants about the class and kubota dlcs on xbox series x.

They both show installed on my xbox but when you go into the mod hub and look in downloadable content the "Installed" bar across the bottom isn't showing for these two but is for the others. Neither dlc is accessible on any map in game. If you press A (buy) to buy the dlc it directs me to the store. The store shows the dlcs are owed but through this way they show "App Not installed" it is like the game is not detecting them installed on my xbox.

The only reply I have had from giants is to reinstall the base game. Two weeks later and still no further update from them.

I have performed multiple clean installs. Removing everything completely and reinstalling everything after restarting my console.

This issue still remains and I can not access content I have paid for.

I'm hoping someone here can help.

Thank you all for your time
ltl.vamp

Re: Kubota and Class DLC

Post by ltl.vamp »

Ignore the "buy" button, start your game activating all Mods before loading a savefile and they should be ingame. Hopefully.
Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S, Xbox One X, Xbox One
FS17 Platinum > FS19 Premium > FS15 Complete > FS22
Samsung UE65MU8009TX 4KUHDHDR
XxBR00KSYxX

Post by XxBR00KSYxX »

ltl.vamp wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 3:02 pm Ignore the "buy" button, start your game activating all Mods before loading a savefile and they should be ingame. Hopefully.
Thank you for your reply, I've tried that and the mods are not even listed when you start a new map. I'll give it another go tho.

Did you have the same problem and this resolved it?
ltl.vamp

Post by ltl.vamp »

No, I didn't had a problem, but the buttom to buy even if you own a dlc, is an old issue in FS on xbox.
Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S, Xbox One X, Xbox One
FS17 Platinum > FS19 Premium > FS15 Complete > FS22
Samsung UE65MU8009TX 4KUHDHDR
Zero76Gaming

Post by Zero76Gaming »

Clear your xbox cache, turn the console off. Unplug the power for 2 minutes, and plug it back in. Cache cleared.
Lexie

Post by Lexie »

XxBR00KSYxX wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 1:17 pm Hi everyone, this is my first post here and im new to the forums so sorry if this has already been posted.

I have been trying to speak with giants about the class and kubota dlcs on xbox series x.

They both show installed on my xbox but when you go into the mod hub and look in downloadable content the "Installed" bar across the bottom isn't showing for these two but is for the others. Neither dlc is accessible on any map in game. If you press A (buy) to buy the dlc it directs me to the store. The store shows the dlcs are owed but through this way they show "App Not installed" it is like the game is not detecting them installed on my xbox.

The only reply I have had from giants is to reinstall the base game. Two weeks later and still no further update from them.

I have performed multiple clean installs. Removing everything completely and reinstalling everything after restarting my console.

This issue still remains and I can not access content I have paid for.

I'm hoping someone here can help.

Thank you all for your time
What do you mean with Class DLC? The pre-order bonus? You have to install the DLC's from the Xbox store and not from modhub. If this not work, delete all gamefiles: savegame (also delete the cloudfiles), storage and the game itself and afterwards install the game and DLC's again from Xbox store.
XxBR00KSYxX

Post by XxBR00KSYxX »

Thank you everyone. Tried all of the above and the problem still remains.

Looking through the forum I'm not the only one experiencing this.

It's the kubota dlc and the claas trax pack
LTQSoLd1Er

Post by LTQSoLd1Er »

I have the same problem and I don’t know what to do… I think if we contact xbox support they can maybe help us. This is a weird problem…. I wish Giants will take a look at that because for now I have the impression that I have throw 15$ in the garbage 😅
XxBR00KSYxX

Post by XxBR00KSYxX »

LTQSoLd1Er wrote: Sat Aug 20, 2022 5:37 am I have the same problem and I don’t know what to do… I think if we contact xbox support they can maybe help us. This is a weird problem…. I wish Giants will take a look at that because for now I have the impression that I have throw 15$ in the garbage 😅
I have thought of something else. I'm going to uninstall it all again today then add the dlcs one at a time and see if there is one knocking the other off the installed list. Could possibly be a conflict. I'll let you know if I find anything.
XxBR00KSYxX

Post by XxBR00KSYxX »

So I've been installing and uninstalling like a mad man to see if there are any conflicts.

The Claas trax pack will kot work or show in game at all. Even if its only the game and this installed.

I have found the issue with the Kubota pack. If the platinum expansion is installed it stops the Kubota pack from working. As soon as you uninstall the platinum expansion (10mb or so) it works and is available. Just no such luck with the Claas on.

Giants please sort this. I have again emailed your support guys with this information but after still having no reply from my last email over 2 weeks ago I won't hold my breath.
Lexie

Post by Lexie »

Platinum expansion is not even released, so really don't know what you're talking about.

How do you install the DLC's? Leave the modhub for what it is, only install from Xbox store.

Are the DLC's showing up in the screen after you selected your savegame?
XxBR00KSYxX

Post by XxBR00KSYxX »

Lexie wrote: Sun Aug 21, 2022 5:02 pm Platinum expansion is not even released, so really don't know what you're talking about.

How do you install the DLC's? Leave the modhub for what it is, only install from Xbox store.

Are the DLC's showing up in the screen after you selected your savegame?
That was worded a bit harsh 😳

I know the platinum expansion hasn't been released yet. When I've purchased it there is a 10mb download for it and it installs. If that is installed the kubota pack stops working.

Everytime I've installed the dlcs from the store. As above I'm managed to get the kubota pack functional by uninstalling the platinum expansion bit that installs. The claas pack still not functioning at all.

No the class pack doesn't show when I load a save, create a new farm. Nor does it show in the mods/dlc section on the shop.
Lexie

Post by Lexie »

Nothing was meaned harsh, just trying to help. I'm Dutch (Holland part of the Netherlands) and we are very direct, even some others parts of the Netherlands are having problems with Hollanders being so direct :biggrin2:
You typed Class, you was talking about Platinum which is not released yet, so this is confusing for others.

Platinum: I don't know why there is already a download, I don't think there is anything ingame yet for this DLC, so no need to download and install. Claas pre-order bonus, did this one work before? I'm aware of problems but so far as I know this was on Playstation. I'm on Xbox too and I see the DLC on the loadingscreen, not tested of it is ingame actualy as I never used it.
FireSlayer876

Post by FireSlayer876 »

**Paste from another thread with more info**

I have exact same issue. I reached out to Xbox Support and they had me go through a full console reset procedure (exiting the option to not remove games). No dice.

I redid the procedure today after the update, only this time I deleted everything (including games, cloud saves, etc). Still no dice.

Xbox support had referred me to Giants, but I have had near zero contact from their support. I have been emailing weekly.

I would suggest everyone contact Xbox Support to get MS rolling on the issue too. When I reported the issue to them, this issue was not yet “general”, meaning they don’t have wide spread reports of it yet.

I reached back out to Xbox Support today, as a follow up since my ticket has had nomovement.
XxBR00KSYxX

Post by XxBR00KSYxX »

FireSlayer876 wrote: Tue Aug 23, 2022 2:58 am **Paste from another thread with more info**

I have exact same issue. I reached out to Xbox Support and they had me go through a full console reset procedure (exiting the option to not remove games). No dice.

I redid the procedure today after the update, only this time I deleted everything (including games, cloud saves, etc). Still no dice.

Xbox support had referred me to Giants, but I have had near zero contact from their support. I have been emailing weekly.

I would suggest everyone contact Xbox Support to get MS rolling on the issue too. When I reported the issue to them, this issue was not yet “general”, meaning they don’t have wide spread reports of it yet.

I reached back out to Xbox Support today, as a follow up since my ticket has had nomovement.
Thanks for this.

I have also been onto Microsoft and they have sent me a certified email stating that all the licences, software and my xbox are all as they should be.

They were very interested in the software clashes between the kubota pack and pre install for the platinum expansion. Also said that they will keep a log of this.

They have said I'm entitled to a full refund if I wanted due to these issues. I dont wany a refund I just want giants to address this, or at the very least respond to us to let us know the issue is being looked into.