Problems while trying to unload combines FS22

Gaastra

Problems while trying to unload combines FS22

Post by Gaastra »

Hi guys
I have an issue that i would like to hear if anyone else has come across.
When harvesting I'm able to unload the combine the first time it's full, but second time it won't unload no matter what i try (same trailer with plenty of space left, empty trailer same issue). So far the only fix i have found is to save and leave the game, and then reload it, but its kind of frustrating having to do that every second time the combine is full. Happens on all combines, both original and modded ones.
Anyone who can help me fix the issue?
don_apple

Re: Problems while trying to unload combines FS22

Post by don_apple »

I notice that you already opened a topic for this issue before but got no responses: viewtopic.php?f=964&t=191368&p=1506104#p1506104

In order for others to be able to help you need to provide some more information, for example which platform you are playing on, which map you are using, if it also happens when you are playing on a completely new career on one of the base game maps without having any mods activated, ...

In case you are playing on Windows or macOS it will also help if you can provide the log.txt file of the game, so that others can get a better idea about your setup and also check if there are any errors or warnings that might be related to the issue (see the link "log.txt" in my signature for information on where to find the log.txt and how to post it here).
Gruß/Regards,
don_apple

Apple iMac 27" (2017), Quad-Core i7 4.2 GHz, 48GB, AMD Radeon R580 8GB
Bitte benutzt das öffentliche Forum für Supportfragen und nicht PN/Please use the public forum for support questions and not PM
FS22 Bugtracker
log.txt Image Server Forenregeln Board rules
Drmattymd

Post by Drmattymd »

Gaastra wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 6:28 pm Hi guys
When harvesting I'm able to unload the combine the first time it's full, but second time it won't unload no matter what i try (same trailer with plenty of space left, empty trailer same issue). So far the only fix i have found is to save and leave the game, and then reload it, but its kind of frustrating having to do that every second time the combine is full. Happens on all combines, both original and modded ones.
Sounds like a mod conflict, perhaps one of the following : cb radio helper, manual unloading, increased unloading time
Playing on PC and PS4
Gaastra

Post by Gaastra »

Drmattymd wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 3:32 am
Gaastra wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 6:28 pm Hi guys
Sounds like a mod conflict, perhaps one of the following : cb radio helper, manual unloading, increased unloading time
You Were correct Drmattymd, i deactivated CB Radio Helper, and the problem was solved, did'nt see the connection my self
Cheech

Post by Cheech »

Hi guys

I have a similar issue, I am using the gnadenthal map, is anyone experiencing in course play and hire mode the combines won’t self unload when I am driving next to them regardless of the auger,the pipe comes out but now
Product, I then have to get in the combine and stop then do it myself, quite frustrating when you are trying to do several fields at once, really slows everything down.

I have had this issue with previous maps and it made me not want to use that map, would like to know if there is a solution so I can enjoy all the maps

Thanks
Noraf

Post by Noraf »

alishakihn wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 4:57 am Most people face the same problem.
And op got his problem fixed in august last year.............
:hi:

FS22 Bug-tracker
How to post your log
Giants Discord
Posting pictures How-to

Just remember, if the world didn't su.., we'd all fall of...
Mesocyclone

Post by Mesocyclone »

Cheech wrote: Wed Feb 15, 2023 9:03 am I have had this issue with previous maps and it made me not want to use that map, would like to know if there is a solution so I can enjoy all the maps
Emilktr wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 10:46 am I have the same problem, does anyone have a workaround for this?
fnf
Did you guys look at the solution mentioned above? cb radio helper, manual unloading, increased unloading time might cause the issue.

For the OP removing the CB radio helper fixed it.