Case Ecolo-Til 2500 mod question

cedricthecat

Case Ecolo-Til 2500 mod question

Post by cedricthecat »

I'm running four of these on my current map, ploughing large fields by setting three AI workers going left, centre and right while I use the fourth to do the headlands and then plough the bits the workers miss.

So far, I've only done fields close to the farm, but yesterday I was starting on one at the edge of the map, so decided to attach tractors and ploughs, and send the workers off by "Go To". However.... They refused to go :(

I was getting a message along the lines of "Job cannot be started as Case Ecolo-Til 2500 is not in transport mode". This is confusing me, as I can't find a transport mode! In fairness, I can see why the workers refuse to go, as at 8.5 metres wide (maybe 7m when folded?) it won't fit between two walls (on Calmsden).

I've looked at all the control options (PS4) and can't find a reference to transport mode :( I can get round the refusal to drive issue by using small low loaders behind each tractor, but just wondering if I am missing something?

Edit don_apple: topic moved from "General Discussion" to "Technical Support", since it is about a technical issue with a mod and not the game in general.
Played FS2013 and FS15 on PS3
Playing FS17, FS19 and now FS22 on PS4
Playing FS22 on PC
//www.natterzone.net
TheGazbeard

Re: Case Ecolo-Til 2500 mod question

Post by TheGazbeard »

I had that "not in transport mode" error with a regular semi-trailer on Griffin Indiana (a wide open map without hedges or boundary walls) - no idea where it came from as I've never seen it since. I put it down to a code-fart in the game code.

However, I did turn off traffic after getting it and have never turned it back on.
My FarmSim farms on YouTube - Gazbeard
My FarmSim farms on Twitch - TheGazbeard
cedricthecat

Re: Case Ecolo-Til 2500 mod question

Post by cedricthecat »

TheGazbeard wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 11:52 am I had that "not in transport mode" error with a regular semi-trailer on Griffin Indiana (a wide open map without hedges or boundary walls) - no idea where it came from as I've never seen it since. I put it down to a code-fart in the game code.

However, I did turn off traffic after getting it and have never turned it back on.
Interesting!

I'm on Calmsden, and there is no traffic - however, I have a feeling it may be switched on so worth checking!
Played FS2013 and FS15 on PS3
Playing FS17, FS19 and now FS22 on PS4
Playing FS22 on PC
//www.natterzone.net